Indeed vs. Monster vs. Career Builder??

patioman

Aug 4, 2009
Just launched a jobs site in the construction niche....any insight as to which affiliate program converts/pays the best is much appreciated.

Looks like adsense cpc is anywhere from .75 - 2.00 for most searches, but I think the affiliate route may be the way to go..both for user experience and conversion rate.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance -

I have a similar bluecollar job site. Indeed does not work too well for it. Monster converts well, but my users don't really upload much for it. I'm actually thinking of pushing adsense onto it just to compare that against it. My best advice would be to test all strategies (adsense v. resume uploads v. direct job ppc) and go from there - the demographic is going to be what really matters, so find what works best for them.

I have a similar bluecollar job site. Indeed does not work too well for it. Monster converts well, but my users don't really upload much for it. I'm actually thinking of pushing adsense onto it just to compare that against it. My best advice would be to test all strategies (adsense v. resume uploads v. direct job ppc) and go from there - the demographic is going to be what really matters, so find what works best for them.

Thanks for the input. With the Monster aff program, do you actually get paid per click on their job listing feed?

You could try looking in to jobamatic.com too. It is like a white label jobs board, you can add to your website. People can post ads at a price you set, you can offer packages and coupons. It also has a backfill option, to fill up the board with other people's ads, they claim to have over 5 million based in the US and you get paid for people clicking on these ads. Can be 0.03 to .30 or more. I'm not sure if all the clicks get paid though.

Don't own it, just have used it.. but haven't reached the payout limit yet lol.