Not open for further replies.

Ookie

Brb, gym.
Aug 20, 2010
South Australia
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Adnqn.gif

Banners that look sexy and are proven to increase CTR!

Yes folks, that's right - only $5 for high quality, static or animated banners. Any usual web or mobile size.

Couple of samples:

bannerpromo.jpg

Why am I offering this for so cheap?

This service is easily worth 5-6 times what I'm offering it for, so why am I offering it so cheap? Quite simple really, you get a cheap price in exchange for letting me display it in my portfolio. I will watermark it in my portfolio so that no one will steal it. I'm trying to build a portfolio of works for a new site I'm launching, so my need is your gain.

What do you receive?

• Custom web advertising banner delivered in GIF, PNG, JPG, and PSD
  • Up to 5 frames animation

Ready to order?

Ready to take advantage of this great deal? This is the hardest part of the whole process. Just send payment for how many banners you wish to order to pay@designflame.com

Next just, send the following details to j@designflame.com or just PM me with them.

• Sizes:
  • Colours/Style:
  • Samples/Site:
  • Paypal email address you sent payment from:

My Review

I ordered an image to display a phone number animated on a certain page of my website. This is my review.

Speed
: 8/10

I ordered on 8/16/11 and I received the image on 8/18/11. I know that he could have done it faster if he had wanted to, but a 2 day turnaround time for anything is good in my book.

Communication: 10/10

Communication was great. If I needed to speak with him he wasn't hard to find.

Price: 10/10

For $5, this is a great deal.

Quality: 10/10

He definitely knows what he is doing when it comes to getting your users to do what you want them to do. I tested his image on a pretty high traffic website (around 2k unique visits a day) and collected data for 2 days for testing purposes of the image he designed me. I can confidently say that his image helped my conversion rate, and is making me money.

Overall Review: 9/10

For the price...it's a great deal. I will be a customer again for sure. Anything that can improve your conversion rate for this cheap is a no brainer.

Thanks bro and we'll be in touch.

All 3 review copies taken, but this service is still ONLY $5 for a limited time. You'd have to be freaking crazy not to jump on the bandwagon while prices are this low!

Status
Not open for further replies.