In the end, who sits on the iron throne?

In the end, who sits on the iron throne?

• House Baratheon (does not include Joffery)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • House Tyrell

• Lord Commander of the Nights Watch

• Some Wildling (Mance Rayder?)

• Some Random Northern Family

• House Greyjoy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

erect

Jun 3, 2007
Esoterica
twitter.com
So season 4's 15 minute trailer/teaser just got released; I figured now was as good of a time as any to make some predictions.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iS3tULXMQ"]Game of Thrones Season 4: Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing - YouTube[/ame]

April 6 is the day ... I wonder how many viewers the red wedding cost them?

Unsullied only voting in the poll ... no book spoilers plz. I'll never do that again after the lack of "shock and awe" I (didn't) experience during RW.

Last edited:

I heard there were 7 total planned seasons at beginning - is dis tru? or Season 4 finale?

Very excited for this to start again, almost excited enough to start reading the books, almost...

House of Cards season 2 and first 3 GOT seasons shall get you through.

I heard there were 7 total planned seasons at beginning - is dis tru? or Season 4 finale?

7 Is the right number I believe, it's not complete yet so nobody, save the author and show producers, actually /know/ who wins. It wouldn't surprise me if the show ended differently than the books did to be honest.

Also, A few of the books are being split apart into multiple seasons from what I understand ... so the hbo series might take like 10 years to tell the complete story.

A Stark will sit on it:

i6Ej8.jpg

I really like Daddy Lannister after season three, a Man with real power.

But some dragons are never bad to have..

Tyrion deserves something. That fella has been through so much. If he dies - I'll never believe in magic again.

Hodor.

This season is gonna be awesome. The second half of A Storm of Swords (which this season covers) was the best part of the series.