In need of A Mentor or JV Partner

RightHandMan

Investment Opportunity!
Jul 5, 2006
I have the tangible product, a targeted list of potential clients, and proven physical sales. I want to establish an online marketing engine and need someone with the skills and knowledge to help me plan and implement it. Landing Pages, Blogs, CPC campaigns, Lead generation, ETC.

I am a relative nobody here, but I would only be willing to work with someone with a positive track record. I need someone who is willing to work with me more than just over the internet...YES I'm talking about in person/telephone. This is something that could create a generous amount of income in a relatively short period of time.

Please PM me or respond to this thread.

Hello friend,

I am link build/seo 6 years. Proven track record of 1 mile in 6 minutes 49 seconds. Not the fastest but I do for good as SEO 40+years. Job of " Landing Pages, Blogs, CPC campaigns, Lead generation, ETC." qualified for to do is me. Especially the "ETC" I love that movie since it come out.

et.jpg

I can for to do work in person but no sexo! Some user here pervert want to meet in person just for gay sexo. Only do link build/seo work. Generous amount income is very well for to do me.

You can to do PM for me to discuss further.

Your new business partner.
Swami

Is it not possible to be serious? Is there any additional information that I should supply without giving everything away?

Is it not possible to be serious? Is there any additional information that I should supply without giving everything away?

Your budget.

Estimated sales, gross margin.

When you say "lot of money" that means nothing.

For some on this forum, $2k is a lot.
That's doesn't even cover my monthly mortgage payment. And for some here, $2K is what they pay for coke to snort off a hooker's flat belly.

Your budget.

Estimated sales, gross margin.

Budget: Whatever is reasonably Necessary
YTD Sales: $430,000 Gross Jan12 -Present
Customer: Business Owners, Public and Private Companies
Product: Tangible, NOT SELLING A SERVICE (We do Sell Training)

I am making no guarantees as to the amount of money to be made. With virtually no real marketing strategy to this point in 10 years of doing business, we have sold near $8.5 million in product in the US. Fair numbers, but certainly not great ones.

I conclude that less than 5% of my market has been covered. Looking for someone looking to share some of their time with me to capture the other 95%

Stand back everybody, I'm actually going to give useful advice to a junior. Mark your calendars because this doesn't happen very often.

First of all, forget about posting in open forums like this one. The dipshit quotient is so high, all you will get is noise.

What you want to do is approach some of the affiliate network owners as a publisher and say you are interested in their services (which you are) and be prepared to show proof of your YTD sales.

Some examples: shareasale, ads4dough, maybe even commission junction I don't know what type of product you have

It may not be a good fit with any of those companies listed above but chances are that you will have much more meaningful conversations and you will get pushed down the right path.