In Image Advertising ?

wcrmoney

Sep 10, 2007
Hi guys,

I run a few image type sites and want to run some in image advertising, I'm currently with gumgum but the back end sucks pretty badly and I can't see what percentage of revenue is coming from where (no subids or anything so I'd literally need to make a new account for each site). Their ads also suck and look ugly as shit (they don't look like the demo ads at all) and most of them are just "view more" which leads to my image being scraped and then covered in ad sense ads.

All that being said, these sites are pretty shitty and traditional advertising hasn't worked in the past. Gum gum is bringing in decent revenue, just wondering what other options are out there?

Hi guys,

I run a few image type sites and want to run some in image advertising, I'm currently with gumgum but the back end sucks pretty badly and I can't see what percentage of revenue is coming from where (no subids or anything so I'd literally need to make a new account for each site). Their ads also suck and look ugly as shit (they don't look like the demo ads at all) and most of them are just "view more" which leads to my image being scraped and then covered in ad sense ads.

All that being said, these sites are pretty shitty and traditional advertising hasn't worked in the past. Gum gum is bringing in decent revenue, just wondering what other options are out there?

Have you looked at Image Space Media? They also do in-image advertising, and I believe have pretty detailed reporting tools and better ads... let me know if you decide to try them out