Impossible to find a UK/US writer

Skint

Aug 16, 2010
I need a content writer that can actually write content better than me... no offense, but all I see is people from India who can barely string words together.

Where can I find an English writer (preferably from the UK as I am in the UK, I like to pay by bank transfer) that can offer a rate of $1/100 words?

I have a bulk order that NEEDS starting today.. AGH!

I already saw his content, it's spun isn't it? Not really ideal, since the content doesn't make perfect sense. All the sentences are written slightly oddly.

In the UK for that price? going to be hard, try hitting a local school up for an work xp person if you have an office, or put a flyer up near a school, depending on the niche you could try some related forums and grab writers form there.

Again niche dependent

No chance getting well written content by someone in the UK for that price, if you really want a decent UK writer check peopleperhour.com -- lots of experienced people on there.

Have you tried Fiverr? I know it seems like an unlikely place to find a native US/UK writer but I've come across a LOT of real gems there (and still charge one $5 gig for 500 words).

UK minimum wage for 18 year old = £4.98 = $7.81

So assuming that you can find a writer who will work for minimum wage, you would expect them to churn out 780 words an hour, which works out at 13 per minute or approx. a word every 4 seconds.

Unfortunately, people who work for minimum wage in the UK invariably won't be able to write that much in 1 hour, and it probably wouldn't be great once it was finished.

I'm rambling, but the point is that you are trying to get someone in the UK to write your content for the same rate you pay when outsourcing, which isn't gonna happen. If you want quality, you have to pay extra.

Try some writing service from people located in countries like Philippines and Singapore, English is also the official language there. No offense, but i personally never consider freelance services from India and Pakistan.

Its only $1 bro, and they get my clients traffic! :)

I was very tempted, but I want readable content!

If I was making a quick mini site for AdSense or something, I'd probably go to you - really good prices.

But like I said, I need stuff that's readable and share-able for my site.

I need a content writer that can actually write content better than me... no offense, but all I see is people from India who can barely string words together.

Where can I find an English writer (preferably from the UK as I am in the UK, I like to pay by bank transfer) that can offer a rate of $1/100 words?

I have a bulk order that NEEDS starting today.. AGH!

Hmm, I could attempt this. But the asking price is a bit cheap isn't it?

Found a good guy, do PM me if you're interested though, good to keep you on my list!

$1 for 100 words? There's a reason Indians are doing these jobs, because that ain't shit. That's like coming to American and asking "why can't I find an American gardener that will for for $5 an hour?".