Image Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do i get image ads approved on the content network when direct linking?

There is a very simple solution for this problem, see below.

Test a campaign I have the display url as www.mysite.com/campaign and the destination url as Dating Websites Reviews / Overview - SiteRapture.

Ok, I understand now. And I know what you're doing wrong.

I have a redirect so i can track via tracking202 but google says the destination url is incorrect.

Please do as I suggested above, problem should be solved.

How do i get image ads approved on the content network when direct linking?

Image ad approval is a cumbersome process. There are many steps you can take to get the approval. Several steps I list below are ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL - missing even one step can result in immediate Google slapping, so please take a pen and paper and jot these down.

I am testing a campaign I have the display url as www.mysite.com/campaign and the destination url as Dating Websites Reviews / Overview - SiteRapture.

Aha! The problem is with the display URL. You see, the display url as you have it is full of problems. Have you tried my previous suggestion to fix this? If not, you'll need to start from scratch.
I have a redirect so i can track via tracking202 but google says the destination url is incorrect.

The reason Google says the destination URL is incorrect is because you are not following the steps outlined above.

I am getting tired of repeating myself, Jack, this is the last time I will help out. Please, jot down the steps mentioned above, and follow them step by step. This is no time to be lazy and simply say "Where are the steps?" because I've outlined everything TWICE now.

roflcopter.gif

Jack,
NP man... we're here to help.

I noticed your attachment was done incorrectly. May I suggest you immediately create a new thread, "HOW DO I EMBED AN IMAGE IN MY POST", and we'll be happy to assist you with a quick response.

Status
Not open for further replies.