I'ma burn this mother down.... lulz

Dresden14

Haters gonna H88
Sep 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Woman allegedly calls in bomb threat over $14 electric bill | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Deidra Reed is facing a felony charge after allegedly threatening to blow up Oklahoma Gas & Electric over a $14 utility bill.
"I remember flipping out, but I don't really remember what was said," Reed told local TV affiliatehttp://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AmLRU9...p://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=17709936
According to an OG&E employee who has agreed to testify against her, Reed reportedly called the electric company and said, "I am going to blow OG&E up 'cause y'all are charging me for electric I haven't used."
In her interview with News9, Reed is wearing a t-shirt that reads, "I [Love] Haters." (cool shirt)

"The detective actually told me he heard [the call in question], so I can't really argue with it if it's me," Reed told the station.
"I don't have a criminal record," Reed said. "I'm struggling to pay $40 a month for rent. How the hell am I [going] to buy some bomb equipment? (like this is the only reason stopping this from going down, like if she had the money it would be on, looooooooooooooool) I don't have [the] know how to make a bomb."

Reed has reportedly apologized to OG&E but says she still plans to protest the $14 bill despite the facing the felony charge.

hey hey hey, this thread has nothing to do with my views (lol) and lets keep this loling about the red neck hick paying 40 dorah a month but yet bitches.

inb4 every SEO on this board tries to find out how the hell she is only paying $40 a month in rent so that they can move there and continue getting tons of "free" traffic to their awesome websites full of quality content without worrying that the next time MC decides to itch his asshole their entire worlds will come crashing down around them leaving them homeless and without enough money to pay people in third-word countries to propel their quality sites to the top of the SERPS where they so rightfully belong.

Rofl only in Oklahoma. I grew up in Oklahoma and knew a kid whos dad did the same thing. The OG&E guy came out to turn off the power and he threatened to blow up a building. The guy left the electric on until he got arrested. He spent like 5 years in prison over it.

inb4 every SEO on this board tries to find out how the hell she is only paying $40 a month in rent so that they can move there and continue getting tons of "free" traffic to their awesome websites full of quality content without worrying that the next time MC decides to itch his asshole their entire worlds will come crashing down around them leaving them homeless and without enough money to pay people in third-word countries to propel their quality sites to the top of the SERPS where they so rightfully belong.

Strong sentence bro would read 5 times again.