I'm surprised this guy made it out alive

1.gif

I was wondering what the hell everyone was talking about, thanks for the replay. Wish they could go back and change it after the fact like the NBA takes back technical fouls.

I'm not kidding when i saw this happen i almost shit a brick. He got robbed big time.

They need to give him that game. That ump should be toast.
Detroit Tigers' Armando Galarraga has perfect game stolen from him - ESPN

There have been 19 perfect games EVER. One two this year... this is big.

I'm from Cleveland, even all Indians fans are kind of livid. Dude pitches a perfect game against you... you start cheering for him. Kind of like how the Russians cheered for Rocky in Rocky IV ;-)

Also note how much better pitchers are doing now that the steroid fiasco is over.

Also note how much better pitchers are doing now that the steroid fiasco is over.

You mean the same "steroid fiasco" that pitchers are just as guilty of participating in as the hitters?

-------

I watched the replay of this this morning, even the Indians player who was called safe on that play couldn't believe he was called safe. He was in disbelief that the ump blew the call.

I can't believe Leyland didn't erupt after he initially blew the call. Hell, I'm surprised the whole Tigers team didn't get tossed after he blew that call.

That call will haunt that umpire to his grave even if Selig overturns it. Like he said, that was the call of his career and he blew it.

Yeah we was robbed. I called my son in to watch the 9th inning so he could witness history, and as far as I'm concerned it's a perfect game - fuck the record books. Big ups to Galarraga for showing so much class.