Im ready to fulfill your request....Are you ready to give me the work???

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterrose

Jul 17, 2010
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Members,

Winterrose here.. I am a professional article/content writer and a re-writer working for more than 4 years. My contents are always unique and it satisfies your standard. I have experience in writing contents of any niche. So you can ping me if you need articles on any niche.

My Service :

1. I can write articles for your personal blog or company blog.
2. I can re-write any article that you provide.
3. I can write and post your product on my blog Surf @ StopTheCrusher.Com - , that will contain a image, keywords with link, and the numbers of words you require.
4. I can write any number of articles on a particular niche. If you want i can mail you the sample for my work.

My Works :

You can check my work @ Surf @ StopTheCrusher.Com - , which is my own word press blog having a maximum of technology / gadget related articles and on other categories like entertainment, health and product release. I do have paid articles posted in my blog which are my own work.

I have provided my services to many individuals and to some companies. You can check some of my works at the given below link with the writer's name as winterrose.black (aka) admin posted from the month April to June

Italian Classic Furniture | Area Rugs | Home Decor | Lighting Fixture
http://socalcontemporary.com
http://klassimo.com
http://www.contemporarydirect.com

For more of my individual works you can check my attachment..

Article Submission :

Yes, I can finish the work as soon as possible from the minute you give me the order. For a seller , i submitted five 500 words article within 24 hours with just a keyword namely "Kitchens" that he provided me. I am also currently working with this client and getting bulk orders from him.. So with just a keyword or a topic or a website link i can write different and unique contents on the same niche too.

Charge :

I charge $0.02 per word for the good quality i provide. So based on the word count you can pay me.

For re-writing an article i charge $0.015 and if you give a bulk order i can write for $0.01.

Need To Contact Me :

Just mail me

@ send me a PM or reply to this post
@ yahoo : winterrose_black@yahoo.co.in
@ gmail : winterrose.black@gmail.com

or you can just ping me at YM or gtalk regarding the work

Payment :

Via PayPal (Personal Payment Option)

Recent Works

Some of my recent article work for a press release and article submission websites.... Check out..

New Body Jewelry Arrivals at Achadirect.com, Thailand

New Achadirect - A Bangkok Silver Jewelry Manufacturer

Great Designs, Affordable Price and New Arrivals!!! Check out Achadirect - International Business Times -

Here?s a Great Deal from Acha Co Ltd - Free Jewelry with Every Order of $450 or more - International Business Times

Hurry Up!! Amazing Gifts for Buyers from Acha Direct!! Make your Orders above US $450!!

Get Your Personalized Body Jewelry from Wholesale Manufactures - Article Blast! Free Articles And Content For Reprint On Your Website, Newsletters and Ezines. Submit Your Articles For Free!

Body Jewelry Wholesalers are Customer Friendly

Just have a look before you provide your order...... If you are satisfied with my works, you can provide your order by sending a PM at DP or to my personal mail id...

Attachments

• Sample Articles.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 3

Review copies are pretty much required if you want people to work with you here. We not only need to know of your quality of work, but also how you conduct business. Let me know if you're offering any review copies and I'll be sure to write a detailed review of your services.

Review copies are pretty much required if you want people to work with you here. We not only need to know of your quality of work, but also how you conduct business. Let me know if you're offering any review copies and I'll be sure to write a detailed review of your services.

Hi,

I have already attached my sample reviews in this thread and if you require my article writing or product reviewing service , then i very well accept the offer.. :)

You don't seem to understand. A review copy is when a seller provides their product/services for free to a distinguished member in exchange for an honest review. Don't give review copies to just anyone though. Most sellers require that you have at least so many Itrader points and/or so many posts in order to get a free review copy. They do this to increase the likelihood that the person will actually write a review and not just take the product/service and run with it and also because no one really cares what a new member with 1 post and 0 Itrader thinks of a service. Giving a review copy to a distinguished member or a mod greatly increases your credibility. There are very few people on here that will purchase a product/service without a review from a distinguished member or moderator. I know I certainly wouldn't.

For example, I went with this guy because he offered free review copies and got good reviews from distinguished members:

http://www.wickedfire.com/content/91160-1-content-writer.html

If you don't want to give your services away then you can also offer a review for a discounted price. But the chances of a very distinguished member or mod deciding to chance your service if they have to pay for it is lower than if you just gave a free review copy or two.

You don't seem to understand. A review copy is when a seller provides their product/services for free to a distinguished member in exchange for an honest review. Don't give review copies to just anyone though. Most sellers require that you have at least so many Itrader points and/or so many posts in order to get a free review copy. They do this to increase the likelihood that the person will actually write a review and not just take the product/service and run with it and also because no one really cares what a new member with 1 post and 0 Itrader thinks of a service. Giving a review copy to a distinguished member or a mod greatly increases your credibility. There are very few people on here that will purchase a product/service without a review from a distinguished member or moderator. I know I certainly wouldn't.

For example, I went with this guy because he offered free review copies and got good reviews from distinguished members:

If you don't want to give your services away then you can also offer a review for a discounted price. But the chances of a very distinguished member or mod deciding to chance your service if they have to pay for it is lower than if you just gave a free review copy or two.

Hi thanks for your patience in explaining me. I am sorry for this.. I am a member of another forum and i have 9 itrader ranks. so thinking of that i have just put the message here... Sorry.. And yeah i can write a free review copy and i can less the rates as i am new to this forum.

Well said. So will I be still getting that review copy or would I have to place an order first?

Well said. So will I be still getting that review copy or would I have to place an order first?

if you wish to have a review copy from me then ur most welcome or if you are satisfied with my sample that i have posted in my thread, then you can also place your order. Anything is ok for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.