I'm Playing The Halo: Reach Beta Right Now

Human

X
Nov 24, 2009
No joke. Here's how.

1.Go to ExpertZone --- http://expertzone.microsoft.com/Lang...d1&&Feedback=1
2. Login with your live account or create a new account.
3. Pass the Halo 3: ODST course to get a Halo® Reach Beta Code*
4. Once you finish the course, click on the "Go to Retail HQ" for your code.

sd link- http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2000982

answers****
You play as Master Chief in Halo 3: ODST. [FALSE]
What does ODST stand for? [Orbital Drop Shock Tropper]
What mission are the ODST on in the game? [Search for clues leading to the whereabouts of their scattered squad and the motivations behind the Covenant’s invasion of New Mombasa]
Players will continue to enjoy all the great “Halo 3” technological innovations, including Saved Films, screenshots, Campaign Scoring and four-player co-op over Xbox LIVE. [True]
Who are the developers behind Halo 3: ODST? [Bungie]
How many total multiplayer maps will be available at launch with Halo 3: ODST? [24]
When do the events in Halo 3: ODST take place? [Leads up to the epic story told in Halo 3]
What special bonus do customers get when they purchase Halo 3: ODST? [Access to the “Halo: Reach” multiplayer beta]

Screenshot:

mxwQK.jpg

Picture:

93103894.jpg

Thanks, got a code and downloading now.

MS is so stupid though, they should just make it public for everyone.

This is amazing if I get it working, much love!

Retail codes?

lol, if this were for starcraft 2, or a few years ago, i'd probably do it; but thanks for the info. MS should give everyone the chance in the beta, not just retail employees...

am doing it right now, but is it taking anyone else a long ass time to load?

edit: it took me to a page to sign up for microsoft expert do you have to make an account for that before you can get the code?

lol, if this were for starcraft 2, or a few years ago, i'd probably do it; but thanks for the info. MS should give everyone the chance in the beta, not just retail employees...

It opens to anyone that bought ODST on monday but it's open now to employess etc...

If your outside the US use a proxy to complete the course or you get an error otherwise.

cheez, read the slickdeals thread. There is a post in there that tells how to register as an employee of best buy.

cheez, read the slickdeals thread. There is a post in there that tells how to register as an employee of best buy.

thanks man, but fuck i downloaded the video of the beta and now I don't have the option to enter a promo code. did i just screw myself over? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

thanks man, but fuck i downloaded the video of the beta and now I don't have the option to enter a promo code. did i just screw myself over? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No... just go to redeem code & enter the code your given.

Just tried I think the codes are out, i tried going to halo reach hq beta site and it's down.

Yeah looks like that site is down now...that sucks.

I played one match and it seems pretty good, but Halo isn't really my thing. There are jetpacks in this game lol.

They've blocked it all, shits spreads too fast on the net!