I'm looking for a Google related tool, does this exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberPreppy

May 20, 2007
www.youtube.com
I have a list of keywords. I want to imput them into this tool that will query Google and it will show me how many results come up with for each keyword. All I wnat to know is the number of results I get.

Like this..

the keyword - 545 results
my keyword - 4553 results
fabulous keyword - 1353 results

DOes this exist somewhere? If not, how hard would it be to create and would Google block my IP address if I created a tool like this?

This tool could make me a lot of money.

I could make a perl script that does that in under 5 minutes. So yeah it's easy. Just go to elance and don't pay more than $20 to have someone make it for you. Google will only ban you if you run it a shit load from the same IP. You should be OK even running it a few 1000 times per day as long as you spread out the queries.

I could make a perl script that does that in under 5 minutes. So yeah it's easy. Just go to elance and don't pay more than $20 to have someone make it for you. Google will only ban you if you run it a shit load from the same IP. You should be OK even running it a few 1000 times per day as long as you spread out the queries.

Hmmm interesting, thanks.

I could host it on one of my sites and run it at the public library or something or use torpark or something else. Public wireless connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.