I'm Backkkk.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

treezie

Apr 25, 2011
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So after months of being booked solid, I am finally back (and fully staffed). If you have a site that needs high quality and (socially) shareable content, I'm your guy. No fancy graphics or sales pitch; the proof is in the pudding. If you need reassurance, look no further than my reviews below. This isn't just content you want, this is content you NEED. So what are you waiting for? Order away before I get booked up again!

You can see my previous threads here, here, and here.

Pricing
1. 500 Word SEO Optimized Article.$15 per article.
2. 700 Word SEO Optimized Article. $21 per article.
3. 1000 Word SEO Optimized Article. $30 per article.
4. 1200 Word SEO Optimized Article. $36 per article.
5. 1500 Word SEO Optimized Article. $45 per article.
6. 1700 Word SEO Optimized Article. $50 per article.
7. 2000 Word SEO Optimized Article. $55 per article.

Use discount code Wicked to get 15% off your order. Only available for the first 10 orders!

Turnaround Time
10,000 words will take 7 business days. I will update the thread if I think it will take longer. If I am late on your order, you get free articles :).

If you have not ordered from me before, PM me for samples.

Reviews
Here are some of the things customers have said about my content:

33nhtlh.png

spuc7b.png

2ymf91w.png

So what are you waiting for? You know you wanna press that "Buy Now" button. Go ahead, press it. Just press it. C'mon. Press it.

will you write directly into a wordpress blog and include tags and a couple of images per post?

This sounds good .Can you please add me on skype : (Sent in pm)

I have regular and long term tasks in writing .Also i would need a tech article of 1000 words written in like 3 hours , is it possible ? Please add me as soon as possible:)

Status
Not open for further replies.