Not open for further replies.

emperoryogi

Content Writer
Mar 23, 2011
Canada
www.freeipad2cases.com
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey Wickedfire! I’m not going to waste your time with a lengthy sales pitch as I’ve frequently been told that I’m one of the best writers on this forum. Why?

• I haven’t advertised on Wickedfire (or any other internet marketing forum) in nearly a year and have managed to stay busy with work simply through word of mouth.
  • Whether you need general articles, reviews, press releases, or a monthly blog posting service, I’m your guy.
  • I am a full time internet marketer/content writer. That means fast turnaround times for you.
  • My writing is clear, concise, and packed with useful information. I don’t make grammatical errors or spelling mistakes.
  • I have a degree from one of the best universities in Canada and I write a weekly column in a major newspaper. English is my first language.
  • I can write on any topic you send me.

REVIEWS FROM PREVIOUS THREAD:

“for as long as I have been here on wickedfire i gotta say this guy knows his stuff. Will continue to reuse as long as he's in business.”
- Scheme

“I've ordered 2 more articles since the review - each one was done super fast and the quality was spot on. This guy rocks.”
GoogleBitchSlap

“I've used 15+ writers from WF and this guy is 1 of 2 that have given me work that I didn't need to edit to make it worthy of a money site.”
Jondoe0069

“did all work in 2 hour with max. pace. this guy is HONEST too and Honesty rocks . loved working with him.”
aim100

High quality original articles delivered within 4 hrs…Extra words (order 600 words and receive 664 words).”
habesha

“All i can say is the work is top notch, the topics we had emperoryogi write about were not the easiest to come up with but he hit the nail on the head… i have paid for sales copy that wasnt even near this quality) Absolutely AWESOME! when he says reader engaging, he means it.”
- mjhettwer

“Did a rock solid job. Perfect english.”
- secretagentdad

PRICING
General article writing: $2.25 per 100 words, $2.00 per 100 words on orders over 5,000 words

Press releases:
$3.00 per 100 words

Premium LSI content:
$3.00 per 100 words

MONTHLY BLOG POSTING SERVICES

My monthly blog posting services are very popular. I write premium quality blog posts then add pictures, videos, tags and categories.

I also link to authority websites when appropriate.
I go the extra mile to make your content look good, and I don’t upload anything that I wouldn’t be proud to see on my own websites.

I don’t need to remind you guys how important regular high-quality content updates are. Just let me know the topic and I will do all the work for you. All articles are
dripped out to maximize the SEO benefit.

Basic package - $95

• 5 x 500 word articles per month
Google Shield - $165 – MOST POPULAR

• 10 x 500 word articles (or 5 x 1000 word articles) per month
Google Sword - $375

• 25 x 500 word articles (13 x 1000 word articles) per month
Google AK47 - $695

• 50 x 500 word articles (or 25 x 1000 word articles) per month

• Spread out across any number of blogs

ORDER TODAY!

Every time I’ve posted on Wickedfire in the past, I’ve filled up with work VERY quickly.

Contact me today for premium-quality content writing at an affordable price.

I’m online most of the day so hit me up on Skype for anything you need.

Email: emperoryogi@gmail.com
Wickedfire PM

QJnYg.jpg

Review

Andrew does an amazing job. I use him for all my content needs. He goes the extra mile to make sure that the content is not only relevant but very interesting as well. I could not have asked for a better content writer. I have used many content guys before but never needed to find someone new after Andrew. A+++ Service. Fast and Reliable

Just dropped by to give a shout for Mr. Yogi here. I've been using Andrew for the last few months for everything from small business descriptions to articles for web 2.0's to fresh blog articles for my own, and client's sites. He always does an awesome job with quick turn around. I've even given him some difficult topics that are quite specific and tough for a guy to write about and was very impressed with the results. Quality is well worth the price - highly recommended.

Thanks for the reviews! ^

I still have room for a few more clients. Whether you're looking for a long-term writer or just a short-term project, I have spare time this week. Contact me today to get your orders in!

1/2 Tuesday bump

Just received my 500-word review copy and I must say that I was delighted with the writing and turnaround time. He provided a VERY well researched and well-written article in the precious metals niche. This is for one of my clients that is a tough cookie and I know he's going to like it.

I've already reached out to him for a monthly package.

Just got my first article back from emperoryogi and very pleased with the results. Plan to be a long-term customer.

Tuesday morning bump.

Just a note about my blog packages for those who are asking:

-I do all of the work in maintaining content for your blog. That includes creating topics, categories, tags, pictures, outbound links to authority sites, and more.

-4 packages available (5 posts, 10 posts, 25 posts, and 50 posts per month)

-Can be done on a 1-month basis or as a recurring, monthly plan

-Stop worrying about your site's content!
Let me show you how much regular, high-quality content updates can improve any website's rankings.

I gave emperoryogi a strange topic as a sort of test and he nailed it. I was impressed with the speed (300 word article in 2 hours) and the writing skill for something that he couldn't have been an expert on. Very good job.

By tomorrow, I will be a paying customer.

I gave emperoryogi a strange topic as a sort of test and he nailed it. I was impressed with the speed (300 word article in 2 hours) and the writing skill for something that he couldn't have been an expert on. Very good job.

By tomorrow, I will be a paying customer.

Good to hear. Thanks for the review.

Are you the actual writer or are you subcontracting the work out?

I am the ACTUAL writer. All content is written by me. No team.

Status
Not open for further replies.