Not open for further replies.

Dresden14

Haters gonna H88
Sep 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
This:
http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/155562-stepping-down.html

This:
http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/155546-goodbye-dresdan14-we-hardly-knew-ye.html

Equal:

This:
wtf-fail-boobs.jpg

Also, what the fuck is this? I don't speak nazi

So I'm busy at work but I'll keep this short. ((IF EMP DID 1 week ban me per ly2)) - EMP you can go fuck yourself. If Jon wanted me banned, he woulda done it the first week of me being here. If you had any ballz and wern't a pussy liberal fuck, you'd do a perm. ban. The fact of the matter is, I bring excitement, lulz, fact, argument, conversation and help to the forum - the fact that you probably got hate crimed on sometime in your life and you feel the need to have "internet power" and ban someone, lulz at you big time. Fuckin n00b.

Are you saying I should get a ban if you get a ban? Not sure what that means.

Also, what the fuck is this? I don't speak nazi

So I'm busy at work but I'll keep this short. ((IF EMP DID 1 week ban me per ly2)) - EMP you can go fuck yourself. If Jon wanted me banned, he woulda done it the first week of me being here. If you had any ballz and wern't a pussy liberal fuck, you'd do a perm. ban. The fact of the matter is, I bring excitement, lulz, fact, argument, conversation and help to the forum - the fact that you probably got hate crimed on sometime in your life and you feel the need to have "internet power" and ban someone, lulz at you big time. Fuckin n00b.

Are you saying I should get a ban if you get a ban? Not sure what that means.

He just means.........he heard from you that the ban is only a temp one that will last a week.

Here's the deal... Dresden got temp banned (7 days) by emp. .Hack unbanned him on a misunderstanding.

I just re-banned him (temp - 7 days) because he needs to finish his suspension.

The reasons behind the initial temp ban? Go read for yourself. I'm backing emp as are all the other mods.

Sooooo... feel free to make all the noise you want. I have a thick skin and could give a shit if this gets someone's panties in a twist.

Oh yeah... and I'm closing this thread. CENSORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.