If You Could Promote One Current Offer To Men 18-29 What Would It Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodLuckBro

Jan 18, 2009
I'm looking for suggestions on a current offer to promote to Men 18-29. It can be any type of commission ($1-$30 range) from any network (If it's an offer I really like from a network I haven't signed up to yet I'll sign up thru your ref link). I've looked around, done the offer vault thing, I'm just wondering if anyone has any solid ideas (no spammy crap, acai, ringtones, that shit). In terms of targeting, think broadly in terms of males 18-29, nothing too niche-y (I hope I didn't make that word up, and if I did I hope it never gets used again, it's terrible :throwup:)

Disclaimer: Spare me the noob stuff, clearly I'm a noob poster, but I've been reading WF for a while. I'm not looking to make monies online no matter how good the anchor is, and no, I don't care what anyone over at DP has to say......about anything.
/awaiting generic noob replies and hopefully my first "Hello friend, (insert random text) Good Luck Bro" reply :)

Hello Friend,

You better get your big girl pants on because your about to get flamed. Good Luck Bro.

Lol, don't think I don't know that. I'm just hoping I can get a few decent suggestions among the steaming pile of crap I was expecting.

I'm looking for suggestions on a current offer to promote to Men 18-29. It can be any type of commission ($1-$30 range) from any network (If it's an offer I really like from a network I haven't signed up to yet I'll sign up thru your ref link). I've looked around, done the offer vault thing, I'm just wondering if anyone has any solid ideas (no spammy crap, acai, ringtones, that shit). In terms of targeting, think broadly in terms of males 18-29, nothing too niche-y (I hope I didn't make that word up, and if I did I hope it never gets used again, it's terrible :throwup:)

Disclaimer: Spare me the noob stuff, clearly I'm a noob poster, but I've been reading WF for a while. I'm not looking to make monies online no matter how good the anchor is, and no, I don't care what anyone over at DP has to say......about anything.
/awaiting generic noob replies and hopefully my first "Hello friend, (insert random text) Good Luck Bro" reply :)

Fleshlights FTW

Have you tried the dating niche, or are you willing to try it? If yes, I suggest you try the "Fling" offer. Pays $3/lead and converted well for me.

Hello friend,

I astonish you use my end phrase as register name on wickedfire. I never knew I be so honor on a forum that patronizes gay butt sex and spinning penises.

Good luck bro GoodLuckBro

Check my sig link, promote free

single males I would break down further than 18-29, try this
go with the best paying 1-2 page dating for 24-29
go with free college scholarships for 18-22

you should find payouts in the 4+ range with both of those and not get hammered on your bidding keywords.
Also the grants have been pretty hot lately, ride the whole free government money wave

I have a couple dating sites that would be perfect, I'll also give you $100 pps for the first month.
That goes for any New Affiliate from WickedFire, just contact me and I'll set your payout.
Current affiliates, I have some nice offers for you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.