Idaho police are -useless-

SkyFire

Claptrap Overlord
Nov 24, 2007
Completely useless. And not just in a "they are the jackboot, strong arm of the man" kinda way (which is also true), but also in a "couldn't solve a crime to save a life" kinda way.

Checkout these stats.

My local PD clears just under 42% of cases:

Clear rate:
66% of murder cases
6% of rape cases
19% of burglary cases
33% of auto theft
21% of fraud cases
33% of kidnapping cases

But hey, there is some good news!

They clear over 90% of possession and production of narcotics cases.

Fucking idiots. Clearly the priority is to prevent people from exercising personal freedom rather than to protect and serve.

Fuck the police.

The Police Chief's bonus is probably contingent on number of convictions processed. Therefore he's incentivised to focus on fast-turnaround "crimes" with a low probability of embarrassment in court.

The same thing happened in North Wales here - one of the areas had a higher number of drivers caught speeding than any other areas in the country (despite having low population), but the lowest burglary clear-up rate in the country.

says-fuck-the-police-calls-911-when-his-house-is-robbed-5a5648.jpg

@jeeta lol. Before I had $ I lived in some sketchy places. Been robbed 7 times. Never called the cops once. Thanks though.

I do however see quite a lot of police in my area still. I live on the same street as representative and a state senator. Fuckers drive by a few times a day.

You should move to Texas, they got swangers and 'lacs:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9DsnIhPIh4"]BUN-B DRAPED UP - YouTube[/ame]