Id templates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonAden

RockStar
Jan 29, 2007
I remember back in the late 90's there were a shitload of fake id templates floating around the net and i used to make novelty celebrity IDs and sell them on ebay when i was 17.

Does anyone know if there are any updated templates that exist? My friend Kaly just got a PVC printer (she works for her college ID printint shop) and i would love to mess around with it.

I found some sites that ask for $$ for fake ids, but im not tryin to buy a fake id, i just want to play with that printer. Any ideas/templates or resources?

Shit, if your not 21 have her make you a fake id. Get a college one with a different name then get a fake ID drivers license with a different name. THEN get a paypal account with that name.

(that was a pretty intense identity creation post...)

as for templates/resources, check out p2ps or torrent sites.

nahh,i dont want a fake identity. I just want to play with her printer. In 1997 i made a fake alanis morissette california id and sold it for 400 bucks on ebay.. even while stating it was fake, lol. people are nuts.

I checked the torrent sites, no luck finding any templates.

nahh,i dont want a fake identity. I just want to play with her printer. In 1997 i made a fake alanis morissette california id and sold it for 400 bucks on ebay.. even while stating it was fake, lol. people are nuts.

I checked the torrent sites, no luck finding any templates.

Damn. You could have turned this into a business. $400/id that's more money than you can make with a website.

yeah.. wouldnt work now because the laws have changed, but i was on way too much weed back then to thinking about turning it into a business, heh

Laura... wtf, lol, i have been looking for HOURS and found shit. thanks so much. if anyone else has more, keep em comin

Status
Not open for further replies.