I wrote a guide on making your own digital "GURU" product.

great info....very funny stuff, best of all so true it hurts. Reminds me of when i first got into IM

great info....very funny stuff, best of all so true it hurts. Reminds me of when i first got into IM

Funny? It wasn't supposed to be funny - it's a real guide to help others break into the niche. Why would you accuse me of making light of such a serious thing?

So awesome that it deserves bouncing jugs...

katy-perry-14.gif

thank you. i'm now selling it on the clickbanks as a "be your own guru" plan

thank you. i'm now selling it on the clickbanks as a "be your own guru" plan

Make sure you put a little twist on it to make enough value for your subscribers. Here are some ideas to make it easier on you:

- A list of 10 different types of birds that could be attacking the author during the time he made all his money with this method.

- A list of places to get fake testimonials from. There is a big industry on fiverr for this.

- Secret Sympathy methods that reduce refunds by xx percentage (fill in the blanks).

i was thinking of a support forum with monthly subscription then keep promising them supercool software that doesn't yet exist... and every month have a "glitch" so that it never becomes available.

i was thinking of a support forum with monthly subscription then keep promising them supercool software that doesn't yet exist... and every month have a "glitch" so that it never becomes available.

Whoah - that's one of the biggest mistakes you can make. The forum gives them a place to congregate and keep their disappointment levels up with YOUR product. This will only work if it's a one time charge and you can string them along until clickbanks refund period expires.

It's much better to just get them off your product and onto another - there will be another big launch in an average of 3 days after you release yours - so that shouldn't be a problem.

Just for you SMW - I've updated the product, and included 2 of my very popular upsells so you don't make 2 more mistakes.

I was laughing the whole way! However, it is mostly true, which deserves a tear or two..

"This is probably the best way to increase your profits. First make SURE your server goes down during the ‘launch’. Redirect to a mailing list or something and make sure you don’t give your affiliates credit for any sales that come in that way. You save $$ and of course everyone knows how awesome your product is if the server goes down."

See this happen time and time again... LMFAO

I personally prefer the tactic of registering a new LLC and creating a new company every couple months to launch a new product under. Hire an intern and use his name on the company, split the revenue with him and then can him after the product goes belly-up and repeat.

Also, you'll want to tie in the launch on the BHW newsletter so that you can quickly build some "cred" in your "opt-in" notice list to give an "advanced" release before your main one.

(Don't do this btw.)

I personally prefer the tactic of registering a new LLC and creating a new company every couple months to launch a new product under. Hire an intern and use his name on the company, split the revenue with him and then can him after the product goes belly-up and repeat.

Also, you'll want to tie in the launch on the BHW newsletter so that you can quickly build some "cred" in your "opt-in" notice list to give an "advanced" release before your main one.

(Don't do this btw.)

Like when you offer hosting? Run with say something like a vps with WHM Complete running it and installed wrong?

Probably wired tree again - just be a minute. I haven't had time to move off this weekend - so can't wait till tuesday since they apparently are still having issues.