I wonder how this is gonna turn out...

Jizzlobber

Moist
Mar 7, 2007
Late night munch. Fuck - no milk! Thoughts?

8hxzi.jpg

That image looks creepily similar to what went down with the ginger I took home last week after last call. And just like my case - I think you'll enjoy it now, but wake up knowing you made a huge mistake.

The consistency was fine but the sweetness was unnecessary. I chopped up some deli ham and threw it in for the win. Forced down 3 tall glasses of water. 2 Big Macs and a puff in the AM, then I'll back out a Wagenheim while listening to some Phil Collins in a Dullspace position - followed by a second doob, a good mix tape and a road trip to somewhere where they no how to cook a good steak and aren't afraid to pour double shots.

Last edited:
theres a place for this kind of fucked up shit lol.. right here

P.s. dude just get the macaroni deluxe man it comes with a foil packet of prepackaged cheese u dont need milk or butter wowww

P.S.S. instead of whipped cream in that situation you could've just used lots of butter lol

theres a place for this kind of fucked up shit lol.. right here

P.s. dude just get the macaroni deluxe man it comes with a foil packet of prepackaged cheese u dont need milk or butter wowww

P.S.S. instead of whipped cream in that situation you could've just used lots of butter lol

Sour cream or mayo will work in a pinch as well.

Looks like Jizzlobber is lobbing jizz at his macaronis.

On a side note, it rules to live in a big city as opposed to a small one since you can always get good food at any time.

How could you defile mac n' cheese like that? Mac n' cheese isn't something you just toss in a pot and go. You have to make sweet culinary love to her so that she will caress your taste buds into an orgasm of cheesy goodness.

What you did sir is take a lady and make her a $1 over-used Vietnamese crack whore that just slept with 50 other soldiers before she got you off and didn't clean up after any of them.

Looks like Jizzlobber is lobbing jizz at his macaronis.

On a side note, it rules to live in a big city as opposed to a small one since you can always get good food at any time.

Truth!

How could you defile mac n' cheese like that? Mac n' cheese isn't something you just toss in a pot and go. You have to make sweet culinary love to her so that she will caress your taste buds into an orgasm of cheesy goodness.

What you did sir is take a lady and make her a $1 over-used Vietnamese crack whore that just slept with 50 other soldiers before she got you off and didn't clean up after any of them.

Painful Truth! Care to smell my finger?

A bit of water and more butter would have probably worked out better, but you sacrificed common sense for creativity so it had to be at least somewhat rewarding to eat that bowl.

And you were high so no matter what happened, it was rewarding to eat that bowl.

I like the taste of the milk and powder compared to the deluxe cheese pouch. I dunno why.

You can't get KD here in Spain or Gibraltar so I have people send me boxes of it in the mail. My mom brought several boxes in her suitcase when she visited last year.

Yeah, I would have passed on the whip and just gone the extra butter route.