I Won $800,00.00 USD!

ItsYoBuddy

Rise And Grind!
Apr 6, 2008
Philly
Just received this in my email! Since it wasn't in my spam folder, it has to be legit. My claim agent's name is Mr. Smith Johnson. Two last name's that are common? If this isn't legit I don't know what is. With a bunch of comma's all over the place and random capitalized words, I have nothing to lose!

Plus they said its EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS!

canadalotteryletter.jpg

You are so lucky.

I wish I was you.

I'd go fondle some chick you've always wanted to fondle as you know you now have the money if she sues you!

Man you should totally play this out and fuck with these ass holes

Man you should totally play this out and fuck with these ass holes

Ive played it out and fucked with guys like this before....but it got old and tired fast.

Essentially they just want you to pay a security deposit to ensure safe transportation of the prize money. You pay us $1,000 to send your cheque in an armored van or whatever, and insure the prize amount, and you will receive the $800,000 in a week or less blah blah blah.

Sad part is, I bet this shit works 10% of the time if not more.

My mom got one of those once when she just got internet, she'd suposedly won a car in Japan and had to pay the shipping cost to collect her prize...

And she believed it and was all worked up about it. Now she knows better though.

I'm sure everybody has seen the guy who worked one of these scammers so righteously that he got him to tattoo something stupid on himself.

This is exactly the way we have our official papers here in Canada :rasta:
800 Thousand United States Dollars is much less of course then 800 Thousand Canadian Dollars.. but still worth a try.
And Mr.Smith? Must be a message from the Matrix

Tredist_MrSmith.jpg

post your information here as well as your social insurance number and ill submit it for you

it says any breach of confidentiality will result to disqualification. since you posted it here, you just screwed yourself and you won't receive your claim.

good luck bros

This is exactly the way we have our official papers here in Canada :rasta:
800 Thousand United States Dollars is much less of course then 800 Thousand Canadian Dollars.. but still worth a try.
And Mr.Smith? Must be a message from the Matrix

It's Mr. Smith Johnson, he has two last names!

it says any breach of confidentiality will result to disqualification. since you posted it here, you just screwed yourself and you won't receive your claim.

good luck bros

Damn, I just screwed myself out of 800,000.00 United States Dollars! I will still email and ask if its ok that I told friends on the internet that I won 800k.