I was drunkenly wondering the other night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvincent

Mar 9, 2009
Does Scientology have an affiliate program? Seems like they'd have high payouts. :jester:

007.jpg

Defiantly has been discussed before. Chances are they couldn't come out in the open about it, but maybe if you made contact with someone higher in the organization, who knows.

Yea, one night I was drunk and I thought about setting up an Xrumer campaign to respond to every post at Namepros with the comment "Domainers". In fact I still think its a great idea.

I know a couple Scientologists. Their affiliate program is Scientology.
You get rewarded for bringing people in for "personality tests', and actually get a payout if they decide to convert. Other benefits include freebie Hubbard books (actually, the guy was a pretty good SF author, for all his other massive massive issues) and cheaper "thetan cleansings".

That said, if you covered your arse nicely, and weren't afraid of having CoS tech people actually find out who you are so they could send their thugs after you, you could probably make some REALLY good bank with a fake "Thetans Cleanse" rebill offer.
Just read a copy of Dianetics and come up with some convincing copy, and sell them rebadged charcoal tablets.
"You will notice as the evil of thetans are purged from your body that you require other sinful activities, such as defecating or expunging waste gases, less and less"

I've actually thought about this before, but I am legitimately afraid of the CoS.

Status
Not open for further replies.