i want to build a website.can you recommend me some better Resources,as WP etc..

i want to build a website.can you recommend me some better Resources,as WP etc..

Hi

I had the same problem with you when starting and looked at a few different programs.

Believe me word press is by far the easiest, just learn how to use all the different feature.

Find yourself some cheap shared hosting to start. Try hostgator, they are ok for beginning, you can change later if needed. Most servers come with WP ready to install (easy)... Use google a LOT, you'll catch on quickly. Good luck and have fun..

WP is definitely very user friendly. It's a great way to start & learn the process of building a website. If you're a little tech savvy try out Kompozer or another WYSIWYG editor & Filezilla FTP. I've actually done sites using both & sometime integrate a little custom code into my WP sites.

Your best resource is whatever web tool actually gets you taking action. Find something that matches your tech level so you don't get intimidated making a site & give up before you get to the fun of monetizing it. Start simple.

Used to do html websites and manually upload them on FTP.

It is cool, but now I just operate with Wordpress. You can customize a lot of things in there, and it is great for basic websites.

Actually, a lot of businesses are making their online products on Wordpress, too, so ...

Wp its your best bet, and for host try hawkhost - cheeper then HG, the best I've been in last couple of years.

If you don't have the technical skills you could get your feet wet with Blogger. It's a lot easier than WordPress and is very customisable. It's a good place to start if you are a beginner.

I say go with wordpress it's really easy to get the hang of. You can look for tutorials on using the wordpess CMS from almost anywhere. Should you decide to flip your site later on that could add more value as well becuase most use it and its easy for new site owners. So by using wordpress you get few extra benefits not to mention all the plugins that are designed for it.

your best bet is wordpress

if you tried tens of cmss to test how easy they are you'd end up picking WP, so just save time and go with it

get a host, install wordpress and start building

Do not make the mistake I made and use namecheap for hosting. I thought you had to be a freaking coding genius to install WP properly.

Then I switched to hostgator -- look ma no hands. They have a quick install right on cpanel.

Wordpress and other user friendly CMS platforms are no doubt best friends of newbies for easy website creation.

WP is user friendly, you can even buy ecommerce themes.
You should google some WYSIWYG builder too, some are very user friendly.