Status
Not open for further replies.

g1c9

Narcissist
Jun 26, 2006
MERICA
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Hey all, i want major backlinks for my new site and heres the deal..

I will trade scripts for them.

I have over 450 php scripts, and 3 custom ones so lemme know what u want.

the 3 custom ones are as follows:

1. a linkdump script that allows user submissions, preapproved accounts, template extensions, etc.

2. an SEO script that makes varying anchor text easy for big sites, u just give a list of URLs and corresponding anchor texts and it will put X number of random links on each page. (sounds useless, but it speeds it up for huge sites like nothing else - if u just use a random() function the link will change each time a spider comes and therefore wont be static and will be worth less, this saves HOURS)

3. a listsite script- an old version is at funnyaways.com - the new one has admin page, automatic submission addition - your list can be anything just edit a template and a config.php file to tell the script what your listing.

so tahts whats up- lemme know how many links you can offer and what PR etc for my site: Funny Away Messageshttp://www.funnyaways.com/

hello i would be interested in three of your script i would submit your site to 200 directories if acceptable lets trade :) hope these directories help you to generate more traffic.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.