I Wanna Be A Success Internet Guy Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhunley

Feb 10, 2008
San Diego
I've been absorbing the massive info. here for a few days and reading as much as I can about AF & IM for 10-14 hours per day for the last few weeks. You guys kinda scare me so please try to be kind. I have to tell you though- I really LOVE this site. I can read it for hours. and have learned a lot- even if you do tear "noobs" into little pieces sometimes.

:bowdown:

First off when I was in college the computer programmers walked around with huge stacks of paper punch cards :O . I have a strong sales and marketing & business background but no experience with programming and or the other technical stuff that seems so necessary to be a really good "Internet Success Guy". I want to become an ISG by selling "stuff" for other people and I prefer not to do the same thing as everyone else.

To make a long story short I have decided the most efficient path for me to become an ISG is to buy already built sites and monetize them or build them up. I am getting ready to begin promoting my first site/product and would appreciate your feedback and suggestions for driving traffic to it and what you think of this idea and product (please be gentle- but honest).

My site is GetYourActors.com. It still needs some work and I need to find someone who can make the changes for me. I have been trying to figure it out but I think I'd be better off just paying someone who already knows what they're doing rather than trying to learn this at my advanced age (compared to all of you) :( (46) . I hope it's ok that I posted the site here. I have tons of ideas for adding content but need to figure out how to include it. I would welcome any ideas and suggestions.

Thanks- I'm all ears

I was very affraid to hit the link.. first i thought i made it through, but then a freaky woman
came at the bottom of the screen and started talking shit, so ihad to bounce.

your intensions of bying ready established sites and monetize them doesnt sound that good if you have no programming backgrounds etc. I would ask myself why are these sites
sold? Youre also saying that you think to that to become a really good ISG you should
come up with something original? Then asking what it is, is not that original is it.

Conclusion.. Your not serious and i was foolish enough to fell for it, awesom!

@nohatter: I did the same exact thing as you. I was checking out the site and the woman on the bottom scared me so I bounced too. LOL

To take your internet business to the next level, it is mandatory that you go beyond the basic fundamental practices of internet marketing and venture into more advanced marketing concepts that are more rewarding. Discussed in this report is a general overview of some advanced internet marketing methods that you can use in order to grow your internet business by leaps and bounds.

Don't be scared of the talking lady. That is the service the web site sells. Actors reading custom scripts for other peoples websites.

I have been promoting it for a couple of weeks now and the good news is that I have gotten it up to about 150 hits a day (not great but a start) and best of all is that I have started getting orders for the service- so far I am pleased. Gross profit for last week was $450! I have quite a few prospects for videos and about 6 people who want to sign up as resellers.

I figure that is a reasonable start after 3 only weeks. I personally am not a fan of video, I'd rather read, but a lot of people seem to like the idea for promoting their websites.

Progress report

Don't be afraid of the talking lady, cause that is what the site is selling. Actors reading custom scripts for existing websites. Not my preferred means of communication, but other people seem to like it.

I have been promoting the my site for 3 weeks now. Have gotten it up to 150 hits per day and have started getting orders and already have some interested resellers.
Last weeks gross profit was $450, so I am pleased so far. Now I need to increase organic traffic & decrease ppc costs.

Not too bad for my first effort. Next stop-the traffic forum.

GetYourActors.com

Status
Not open for further replies.