I need your advises, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizkiller

Not black.
Nov 28, 2007
Seattle
Hi,

My name is Raphael Min, and I'm a Junior in high school also i just moved to U.S about 3 years ago.

My family was in "ok" finance situation when we were in korea.

back then, only my mom and i were lviing together.

because, my dad cheated on my mom, and they got divorced. ( that's the reason why the most person i hate is my dad)

But, my mom met a new guy here from my aunt's help, and they got married.

Things are fine now, My step dad is doing really nice to my mom.

but the thing is, his job is a real easte agent,

but he's not that "good" at it.

he's pretty shy to talk to people, and he doesnt have any friends, other than his clients.

before my step dad married my mom, he wasn't that deseprate for money.

because he was living by him self.

but, once my mom and my step dad got married, and got a baby.

it's like, the situation is really bad now.

My step dad tries hard to make commissions, but it doesnt seem like his doing it right.

that's the time when i got into internet money stuff.

I know that i'm still a junior in high school,

but i want to help my parents in some way with money problem,

oh yeah, a lot of people told me to study at school, and yes! i do study hard.

i have 3.8 gpa .

i jsut want to help my parents with the money problem.

The things im doign right now is, ebay - ebook selling. Domain - selling

this sucks, i might have to study more about this ebay thing and domain.

but, i want to do Affiliate Marketing,

I dont care if i make $ 1 or $ 2 dollars a day,

could you guys give me some advises?

these are my main questions.

+ Is there any other ways for me to make some money online?

+ If so, could you please tell me some tips, and stuff?

++ I've read a lot of guru ebooks, but i'm just worried that,

isnt it too over whelmed?

make site

make e-mail list

send e-mails.

I Really want to know the secrets that work!

Could you guys please help me?

Thank you!!

:bowdown:

Initially, I was going to Rick Roll you, but then I decided I would feel bad because I think you really are seeking genuine guidance.

That being said... my advice is to just read as much on Wickedfire as you can. I know it sounds like lame advice, but there is tons to learn here if you open up your mind. Then, when you think you have a grasp on what you want to do, ACT ON IT. Nobody has the magic formula to making money online... in most cases it's a combination of alot of different revenue streams. If something catches your eye, just go for it.

I agree with demon.....just read these forums like crazy and you will be fine.

The first resource I was pointed to when I found these forums was blah blah

Found it invaluable.....you can thank me late ;)

My advice is to start somewhere. There is no geniune way to start a business without some sort of investment of monetary value. Go get a REAL job to make that first couple thousand bucks, then develop that over time both online and in the bank.

Jason

Read the noobie section.

Seriously, that is why it is there.
THEN ask the questions that are still left unanswered.

::emp::

You're 17? Get a job at a restaurant first. Start out dish washing and then bussing. You'll make a heck of a lot more than $1-$2 a day. Plus, at your age you should make some good friends. I have fond memories from these early days.
Take the money you earned from the restaurant and get a car. Then start delivering pizza. You should be able to pull up to $200 a night w/tips.
Take all the monies you earned and then start doing some AM type stuff. Or get a girlfriend and waste it on her.

Check out the threads here on Auto Blogging & The NOOB Challenge, those are 2 good ways to try without too much knowledge or effort. Few guys have made the $2 a that you are happy with so why not go for it.

GL
Bobby

I was exactly in the same shoes you were. Except I came to the states at a much older age. U have so many advantages right now. Especialy seeing as how you are already attempting to make money at such a young age. Givin your situation alot of young kids like yourself would just have their heads up their ass like mine is right now. All I can say is you came to the right place. The people here are amongst the smartest on the net. Stick around. READ READ READ as much as you can. You will do fine. You sound like a very smart young man and I am positive you will find your niche. good luck dude :)

cashflow and education are very important, first of all I suggest you read robert kiyosaki, rich dad poor dad, cash flow quadrant, who took your money, play both the cashflow games then apply it on your real life and don't be greedy.

Never give up and don't to obsessed with money

Status
Not open for further replies.