I need a wordpress theme fix. Will paypal $15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

montecarlo

Sep 26, 2006
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am running the pulp theme on one of my blogs and i need some help with a fix for the comment page. the theme can be downloaded here http://themes.blogflux.com/theme/951.html

the issue is that the comment boxes do not appear in line and the comment form is always out of whack. you will have to dl the theme and post a few comments to understand what i am saying.

anyway i am knowledgeable in html and a little php but i cannot figure out the problem with the comments php page.

if you can find the fix and send me the code for the fix i will paypal you $15 bucks. let me know if this isnt enough. i am running the latest version of wordpress. thank you!! also post here if you are going to help me!

Looks okay to me...
See here: TEST POST 1

I was getting errors when I unzipped it with windows. It worked fine when I used a different compression tool though. Maybe you have a bad file in there.

Looks okay to me...
See here: TEST POST 1

I was getting errors when I unzipped it with windows. It worked fine when I used a different compression tool though. Maybe you have a bad file in there.

thanks for checking that out. i think i needed to mention that this fix is for firefox and it looks fine in internet explorer. can anyone confirm chrome for me?

thanks for checking that out. i think i needed to mention that this fix is for firefox and it looks fine in internet explorer. can anyone confirm chrome for me?
That's fine. I don't care about your money. Just trying to help.
I did check in FF and IE7 and both looked fine

Chrome is all fucked up though...

chrome.jpg

It something with the version. I'm still running FF 2.0 on my desktop and it looks fine. On my laptop that has FF 3 on it, It looks messed up same as chrome.

Gotta be something in the CSS though.

What was the issue? I'm very interested and I don't have chrome/ff3 here at work to check myself. Guessing a width declaration issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.