I need a Bot

Paper Clique

Apr 17, 2010
I need a Mass YouTube Video Uploading Bot that lets me upload videos to YT by converting .mp3s with ID3 tags into full fledged videos with text in the video... the title of the video will be name_of_song and the description should be album_(album_year). The videos should also follow that same style with bigger bold letters for the song name and smaller regular font letters for the album name and year...

It's crucial that I can append links to the beginning and end of the video's description and that it is multithreaded.

I know I'm missing something but it'll come to me.

I'm guessing the videos are uploaded to many different accounts? I've made a system with many simultaneous YT bots, and the it's really a bitch dealing with accounts being deactivated, etc.

The automated video editing and interacting with the YT site is nothing, it's managing the accounts / proxies / etc that makes a job like this suck.

I can help you split what you said into separate features and tackle them one by one if you're interested in a solution from scratch (ruby, php, python, javascript, whatever lang you prefer.)