I made money from the ICU

"If someone can do this while dying on their death bed so can you!"

...well dying, and death bed do not really apply if you are still alive.

Hunker down barmam, the video is 1hr+ of pure bullshit.

Out of morbid curiosity I actually wanted to see how much it costs so I muted it and waited till the end of the video. Price tag is $500 - but no worries you get 7 niches that cost him $30,000 to find.

Yeah...

i turned it off 5 mins into it .... just another crock of shit from that scumbag Anik

anik-singal-andrew-wee.JPG

My favorite is when he talks about hiding under the sheets in the hospital to do the work ... because as you know, it illegal (I think that's how he worded it) to use a cell phone in the hospital.

LMFAO. I will cop thism are you guys pretty sure this will make me shit loads of money right?? I mean, fuck man. I want that 30k niches righgt now! dick roll me with silicone!

is it even possible for someone to go through the entire video? it's fucking tiring+boring even for noobs...

"If someone can do this while dying on their death bed so can you!"

No way I'd watch that shitty video but from the quote you just posted it just shows how sad some people's live really are. If I'm "dying on my death bed" I wouldn't give two shits about making money online... A lot better ways to spend your final moments. How fucking pathetic.