I Love Blow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

therookie

Cut to Black
Feb 5, 2008
Minnesota
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I99G3oausgg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Anyone tried this yet? I kind of feel bad for this dude getting so much shit, but he has def got a lot of national media attention.

IMO this is marketing retardation at its finest.

He might get media attention because of the shock factor, but in 12 months this product won't be around anymore.

The people whom this product speaks to are just going to do the real thing anyway - if his target market is coke sniffing clubbers he's going to have a tough sell.

IMO this is marketing retardation at its finest.

He might get media attention because of the shock factor, but in 12 months this product won't be around anymore.

The people whom this product speaks to are just going to do the real thing anyway - if his target market is coke sniffing clubbers he's going to have a tough sell.

he might get media attention? he got media attention....unless GMA doesn't count...

12 months...the product is two years old...

his target market is the energy drink crowd...

he's already selling it in Japan

you're just a marketing retard.

BTW, looks like he's only selling it in Japan.

The Video clearly points out he's selling it at the Palms and in a few other places in Vegas (adult stores and whatnot) as well. It's not in Walmart yet, but give it time. Don't get me wrong, I think it's pretty stupid as well, but so are a lot of popular things.

There's a very trendy energy drink out of the UK here in Europe called Pussy. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds really good. Way better than your typical Red Bull...

"It is made with a blend of fresh white grape juice from Southern Italy, pressed Mexican limes and lightly carbonated water. These are then mixed with Grenadilla and Lychee flavours, infused with six selected botanical herbs:

Milk Thistle, Guarana, Siberian Ginseng, Sarsaparilla, Schizandra, Ginkgo Biloba"

I might try to order a case of it for some serious testing.

pussy-can.gif

It's good marketing. The only coffee brand I ever remember an ad for "meth coffee" and I only saw the ad once on 1 line in my Gmail account, and thought it was stupid as fuck. But I guess it works.

candy cigarettes were the shit. I'm surprised they're getting a bad rep NOW .. shits been out for like 20 years.

picture-2.png

Just Like Dad!

The Video clearly points out he's selling it at the Palms and in a few other places in Vegas (adult stores and whatnot) as well. It's not in Walmart yet, but give it time. Don't get me wrong, I think it's pretty stupid as well, but so are a lot of popular things.

There's a very trendy energy drink out of the UK here in Europe called Pussy. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds really good. Way better than your typical Red Bull...

"It is made with a blend of fresh white grape juice from Southern Italy, pressed Mexican limes and lightly carbonated water. These are then mixed with Grenadilla and Lychee flavours, infused with six selected botanical herbs:

Milk Thistle, Guarana, Siberian Ginseng, Sarsaparilla, Schizandra, Ginkgo Biloba"

I might try to order a case of it for some serious testing.

pussy-can.gif

love it. Do they have a pussy truck like red bull? And a chick giving out free pussy? lol

That actually does sound kinda good. I freaking love white grape juice. Especially the sparkling white grape juice from Welch's....but I digress...

Status
Not open for further replies.