I like all types of people (pics of girls I think are hot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

logiik

Aug 7, 2006
fnb81y.jpg

JUST KIDDING......:repuke:

v2.jpg

uid=ZlOcnYQGFyoABItAGoi0VP2xoUwJsG0yqPjF3cikh-4DKqCTcVjzERAoZ9iFsLYofzG9_T64S6Ed0Awb30MBLw

mayuko_iwasa_0008.jpg

mayuko_iwasa_0011.jpg

gabrielle_union_0004.jpg

43303811.jpg

stacy-keibler-pictures-photoshoot01.jpg

modified_cover_finest_2_28_04_046.jpg

Anna_Kournikova.jpg

ravenrileyblogcom121ha.jpg

Reactions: DruSam

We're going to need to nominate some women that are constantly being posted here for the model of the year for WickedFire.

We're going to need to nominate some women that are constantly being posted here for the model of the year for WickedFire.

That's one good idea. I think I already posted my favorite celebrity pics here several times. :)

Is it against any religions for women to shave? I've never been able to figure that one out.

Is it against any religions for women to shave? I've never been able to figure that one out.

lol.

I had this woman teacher in high school that had a beard like santa clause. She wore the same clothes every day too, they looked like dirty towels. I think some people are just tremendous slobs, and when women are dumpy, one tends to notice.

lol.

I had this woman teacher in high school that had a beard like santa clause. She wore the same clothes every day too, they looked like dirty towels. I think some people are just tremendous slobs, and when women are dumpy, one tends to notice.

Definitely from Iran or Afghanistan.

ugly women fuck better, even Tommy Lee says so, the hot chicks think they are doing you a favor opening there legs for you. The key is to find that chick that is fugly hot, you know the one that don't look that bad with the lights down low!

Status
Not open for further replies.