I had to use DP - Top 5 stupid thread titles found now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

Jun 9, 2007
Ok just now I had to go to Digital Point to jack my post number so I look like a real user. After holding down the vomit I just had to tell some real webmasters about how stupid some of the threads are. I am sure you don't want to read the whole posts so here are just the titles:

1) Real time pagerank?

2) if you could put your brain inside a robot body

3) WHICH IS MORE POWERFUL: asp or php?

4) Will PAY YOU $20 - Million Dollar CONTEST - posted of course by the Million Dollar Man

5) List of all the ways to make money online

I recently had the unfortunate opportunity to do the same and, yes, it is sad over there.

Here are some quality picks from the P&R section.

Jews are not a race

Why Does God Not Communicate With Human Beings Directly?

Do you trust a muslim ?

Can Christians have more than one Wife???

What Hit The Pentagon On Sept 11

How Rudy Guiliani Will Win Presidency

What a bunch of nutjobs.

I was thinking about signing up there and see if I can sell them some shit but didn't really see a proper buy/sell thread so said fuck em, this is the only real forum that I actually contribute to and thats worth my time, other then the forums which make me money, but I don't contribute to them, I just make money from them haha.

it may be a shit site * full of shit for brainers, but its not so shit as shitty 'worrierforum'.

* This post has been officially recognized as containing the word 'shit' more times than any other shit post

I've recently been hanging out in the Buy/Sell/Trade forums a lot; however, once I tried visiting the rest of the forum and I'll never do that again, I got so frustrated with all the n00bs posting incredibly stupid posts and all the foreigners who couldn't speak English.

Lol. I just generally avoid DP. Apart from the market place occasionally. It really is the blind leading the blind over there half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.