Not open for further replies.

kichu1988

Aug 12, 2009
Singapore
www.writersteam.com
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey Guys.

The thread is let you know guys about the scamming I have gone through recently on this forum. After repeated warnings, he ignored my PMs and emails, though he logs on to WF frequently.

The member name is GHOPOR http://www.wickedfire.com/members/ghopor.html

These are the two email addresses where he asked to send the articles after completion

campdollars@yahoo.com
ghopor@yahoo.com

These are his words, so I agreed thinking WF is free from scammers :(

Originally Posted by ghopor
I will send full payment after 50% of the work is completed and you can be assured that I will send you payment for your work.

Now, I decided to sell the articles.

This is the project specifications:

The Topic and Keyword of the Article is 'Free Wallpaper'
Need 40 articles of 400 words each with Resource box for submission to EzineArticles. If you need example of resource boxes then you can look up the EzineArticles.com

PS: I would request moderators to please take some suitable action against this fucking retard before he scams many innocent writers over here.

I got these exact same PMs as well. Initially, I asked him for an upfront payment, he refused. After a lot of PMs and even agreeing to take up his order at one point of time, I refused to take his offer.

WF can never be completely free of scammers. In fact, no forum that allows free registration or registration without an invite can be free of scammers, make note of that.

Everybody who is providing a service in the BST section should take payments upfront, unless the customer has more than 10 iTrader or something like that.

1. Email him and explain that you understand how cashflow problems can occur, and you'll be patient -- and even help by sending 3 more articles if it will help him earn enough to pay you.

2. Write said articles with artfully included keywords -- such as:

Many Microsoft OS bargain bin wallpaper packages are laden with such bulk fertilizer that it could drive one to go nuclear. I could drone on about this, but most wallpapers are as boring as the blue screen of death. To America, wallpapers are very important seeing how consumers are subjected to ubiquitous visual activity such as all the bright lights constantly exploding in Times Square. Dirty wallpapers are the bomb with some, while others think them to be poison and less than a gas.

Sports are popular wallpaper themes. With the privacy of their computer, infidel Yankee fans can even display their team blowing up against the pathetic Washington Nationals. Wallpapers can also be multilingual. They know that Al means to in Spanish, Que means what and Da means yes in Russian. I urge all wallpaper true believers to go to this <site> immediately for critical instructions on how to get the most wallpaper bang for your buck.

Oh..Even I got scammed ..I wrote 18 rewrites and 4 original content for this fucker...He replied:
Hey, The bank is working slow in sending money to my Paypal account. I think it will take another 3-4 days for the bank to complete the process. The Indian Govt. has gone very strict with Foreign currency transfer that why its taking so much time.
I will send you money as soon it arrives in my Bank Account. Can you send these EzineArticles so that I can start marketing my website.

Thank GOD that I turned down his next order of 40 articles on FREE WALLPAPER...
I still have to check whether he has posted those rewrites on web..I don't understand how people can be so bad...

Be cautious of this guy-- GHOPOR or CAMPDOLLARS@YAHOO.COM

Oh..Even I got scammed ..I wrote 18 rewrites and 4 original content for this fucker...He replied:
Hey, The bank is working slow in sending money to my Paypal account. I think it will take another 3-4 days for the bank to complete the process. The Indian Govt. has gone very strict with Foreign currency transfer that why its taking so much time.
I will send you money as soon it arrives in my Bank Account. Can you send these EzineArticles so that I can start marketing my website.

Thank GOD that I turned down his next order of 40 articles on FREE WALLPAPER...
I still have to check whether he has posted those rewrites on web..I don't understand how people can be so bad...

Be cautious of this guy-- GHOPOR or CAMPDOLLARS@YAHOO.COM

Even if you are keen on writing articles for people who refuse to give you upfront payment you should give them only 5 articles at a time and and ask them for a payment before you send them any more articles.

Why dont you use the articles yourself and index them before he puts it up. Its a pity that you got ripped off. But fuckers like these come along once in a while.

Oh god, now I can't sell my articles, since he has posted all on ezinearticles.com already.

Here is the link to my articles.

Jaiper Cenfro - EzineArticles.com Expert Author

Contact Ezinearticles and tell them which articles you authored, and that you were not paid for those articles which means you retain copyright and would like them removed.

Ezinearticles may even nuke the guys account for submitting them.

Be prepared to show any proof you have, such as emails between you and the scammer.

Wow, he also left a negative itrader for me.. Can you imagine the courage of this person GHOPOR.. He did not have any itraders initially to show his credibility...And now when i took a stand to go against him, he says--- JUNK ARTICLES...Then why did he use them..
I would request all the WF people take suitable action against this man..Thanks

Oh Kelly, Its very bad to hear that. Now I have too left a negative iTrader. Lets see what he gonna do with me. Now he can't say my articles are crap, since he used them all.

Moderators, are you listening us?

Other fellow writers, please never ever work without upfront, who knows this fucking retardmay make a new profile and cheat people. so be wary.

Thanks,

Kichu

If you have a problem with scammers, contact a Mod directly.....and point them to this thread, or any applicable thread.

I probably have too much time on my hands, but this didn't sit well with me. So I reported the SOB to Ezine, with the link provided above.

Whether the quality is bad or not...that's just bullshit he ripped those articles. This kind of crap is why nobody can trust one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.