I got a potential great income earner..

Status
Not open for further replies.

are you fuckiing kidding, you have that much time on your hands?

And when you get to Vegas, and you get your room, they'll tell you that you'll have to watch ANOTHER presentation or else you'll be charged full price for your room. This other presentation will take more than half your day and they will do everything within the law to keep you at the timeshare location until you either buy in or you go through seven different levels of sales managers, each one taking about an hour, before you can get out.

At this point if you say "I'm just here for the free hotel room, I'm never buying this and your time can be better spent on someone else." you'll have a good chance of getting out and getting your two free show tickets!

And don't forget the times that they say "oh, we just gave away our last $500 dollar give card, sorry. Here's a cheap ass coffee maker for you instead."

Not worth it!

I got a better idea. Post something expensive on craigslist for a sweet deal. When they show up with cash, ROB THEM MOTHERFUCKERS!

lol.. ok guys thanks for all the input.. so I guess some of you guys have done this before and they keep trying to pound the timeshare into ya huh? the form I got for the free airfare and room didnt say anything about another presentation but if you guys have any experience in this before.. well then thats more then me.. thanks heh.. I guess I'll come up with something else..

I got a better idea. Post something expensive on craigslist for a sweet deal. When they show up with cash, ROB THEM MOTHERFUCKERS!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Maybe its late, but I laughed for a good 2 minutes after reading dumbfucks post and reading yours.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Maybe its late, but I laughed for a good 2 minutes after reading dumbfucks post and reading yours.

I'm just trying to get something clear here.. you calling me a dumbfuck? I even said in my post if my idea wasn't feasible to go ahead and please tell me.. I may not be that familiar with processes and aspects of this type of business but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't call me a dumbfuck..

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Wickedfire 101: act like a pussy and you will be fucked.

Fucked as in how?

You gonna beat him up or just use big bad words from your keyboard.

IMO Getting Fucked would be you pull up to a light and get a gun to your head and now you dont got any ride.

Thats fucked

Not typing insults hiding behind a keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.