Status
Not open for further replies.

Ookie

Brb, gym.
Aug 20, 2010
South Australia
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm still around and designing shit that makes money.

Many of you requested that I post my prices in my thread so you can find them below.

se7zp5.png

Ookie did a great job creating a custom MFA wordpress theme for me.

He went above and beyond by polishing up the design I gave him and adding some modules inside wordpress for me to modify adsense code.

And he sent the deliverable to me on time. What more can I ask for :)

Thanks Ookie

^^ wth what is happening to this place?

In other news: can you talk me through your logo design process? Do i get a few different concepts off the bat? My client is a bit picky and i dont want you to spend all your time on one idea and for him to say no.

Thanks.

Looks that way. I was clearing $1000 a month on the side from this BST section before 'the change' now zip.

PM me if you get spam shit on your BST threads and I'll clean them up.

I left that one because I thought you guys might be interested in "Wholesale Designer Clothes".

BTW, nice designs Ookie!

^^ wth what is happening to this place?

In other news: can you talk me through your logo design process? Do i get a few different concepts off the bat? My client is a bit picky and i dont want you to spend all your time on one idea and for him to say no.

Thanks.

Bloody spammers.

My logo design process is pretty straightforward. I ask you some questions about the brand, what the company/product does, any examples of logos you like, colours etc. I'll take all this and produce 1 concept with 2 or 3 variations, you can then either say that you like it, and want some more variations, or you don't like the concept at all, in which case, I'll design another concept with 2 or 3 variations. This will continue until your client is satisfied, but I usually don't have much trouble satisfying my clients. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.