i can has content sell for you please buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordlechurdle

contents "r" me ;)
Apr 29, 2009
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With a headline like that how couldn't you click on this thread?

As a content writer, my objective sits to provide you with quality content that will rank well in the SERPs and keep your visitors interested in your websites. My content will lower your bounce rates and help you increase your revenue.

I am a premium content provider. I charge $0.025 a word, not $0.00001 that some foreign writers charge. I was born and raised in Canada, attended two Canadian universities, and already have a small client base here on WickedFire. I am looking to add an additional $250 a week to my income, which means I am seeking an additional 10,000 words worth of business.

My content is suitable for:
  • General website content.
  • Article submission.
  • Newsletters and e-zines.
  • Linkbait (I got you here didn't I?)
  • E-books and print mediums.
  • Sales copy (different pricing applies)

There are two ways to order:
  • Per-word pricing - You pay $0.025 word for as many words as you want.
  • Per-article - You pay $25 per article. These articles do not have a set length. Included is also one "spin article".

As I am still relatively new here I will throw in an additional 500 words for every 5,000 words ordered.

Add me to AIM (wordlechurdle) or MSN (wordlechurdle@live.com). E-mail me at wordlechurdle AT live.com. Please contact me for delivery estimates.

Starting multiple threads for the same service are we?

Yes, I felt that my other thread was as little too generic with the title and wanted something that grabbed your attention. While your response is slightly hostile, it did indeed work. Can I provide you with some content? Since you're an established member I'll gladly give you a good rate :)

-- WC

PS - Thanks JamesH for the good word.

Yes, I felt that my other thread was as little too generic with the title and wanted something that grabbed your attention. While your response is slightly hostile, it did indeed work.

As a marketer I thought it was a good way to grab attention to your services, even if NN didn't agree. As a mod, I had to to call you out on the multiple threads.

The title might have went over a little better if someone else hadn't already done it like a week ago.

I believe the wit is lost on you.

Can I get some sample articles? PM me please.
PM'd.

As a marketer I thought it was a good way to grab attention to your services, even if NN didn't agree. As a mod, I had to to call you out on the multiple threads.
Fair enough. I wouldn't object to having the threads merged if that's more suitable :)

The title might have went over a little better if someone else hadn't already done it like a week ago.
Someone beat me to it? Well, can't blame a guy for trying :(

wit is one thing, being a content writer and writing like that is another
I'm sorry you found my title deceptive. If you'd like I'd be more than happy to write you a short article so that you can see my quality first hand. PM me your topic :)

Now, I do need some more work so anyone who needs work done please PM me. I just bought a FMIC for my car and I need to pay off my Visa ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.