I am making 1K and sending 600+ members daily on AFF . Should I ditch them?

patton

Jun 23, 2007
Hi!

Before you think I am crazy let me explain.Sorry for longer post.

I am sending some real traffic (just few days) to AFF PPC program.They converted my PPO(per order) to percentage some time ago so I cant use this. Around 500 people do a free signup daily from my link. Uniques ratio is excellent - around 10-15 per FREE signup. Totals around $1000 daily.

The thing is that I have a great feeling they will convert me to percentage program. The way I have such a great conversion rates (remember - FREE signups, I have no idea how many pay since I am in PPC) is that the people who come from my website to AFF want to see certain AFF girl member (they want to see her pics) - if they want to see her profile they must do a free sign up. That is how i get great conversion rates. Also those are all real people, 60% are from UK and US...

What do you guys think? As mentioned I have a feeling that not many people pay for membership but then again - 500+ people who sign up DAILY, I believe at least some pay.

Why am I not promoting some other dating site ? The number one reason is that I need to create account with the site I am promoting and upload the pics there so then I can direct my visitors there. So the users are more interested in seeing that girl than actually finding a f-ck buddy..If I would only include link to dating site then probably very little people would click because it is very narrow niche.

Any other adult dating sites that will pay me for free sign ups or even paid signups (per order) AND allow me to upload some pics at their dating site?

I also thought about uploading pics on some "pay per download" sites but I believe payments CPM suck..Good way would be to protect pics with survey but CPAlead.com refused me.

Or should I just wait and stick with AFF? If they convert me after 15 days (end of month) I will bring them at least 7000 free signups - maybe some will pay and bring me some % money but probably very little.

I am also open to some other affiliates if you know any. Traffic is around 50K daily. Unless I direct visitors to some pics (either on dating site,either or some downloading site etc) the conversion will be not so good, otherwise it will be great. I signed up recently for hugetraffic.com,datinggold.com, upload.com but havent really tried them,they didn't approve my account yet ...

thanksfor any advice

Wait I'm confused. So right now you're earning $1k/day promoting PPO but you're worried they're going to convert you to percentage? I don't understand why they would.

If I've got this right and you're currently getting paid per sale then hit me up, I have a private solution that should work very well for you...

xentech, thanks for reply. Maybe I should clarify,sorry for my English. I did NOT yet get paid since I only promote PPC AFF for few days. I am "earning" 1K JUST in stats - this amount what is reported in their stats.

I am doing PPC, I am not getting paid per sale. Due to high conversion ration and big traffic I get paid up to 25cents per click so it really ads up fast..

Why don't you split test in some percentage payout to see how it actually converts on their side. Run 20% of your traffic to the CPS links and if it converts you might actually want to switch yourself.

Or why don't you sign up with a paid account at AFF, actually upload that girls pics, fill in some BS info on her, and the guys will sign up to go to her profile, see they have to pay to contact her/see her tits, whatever, and will do so.

That's probably fraud or something, but hey, flogs, farticles, ... now fating sites?

xentech, thanks for reply. Maybe I should clarify,sorry for my English. I did NOT yet get paid since I only promote PPC AFF for few days. I am "earning" 1K JUST in stats - this amount what is reported in their stats.

I am doing PPC, I am not getting paid per sale. Due to high conversion ration and big traffic I get paid up to 25cents per click so it really ads up fast..

Ah I see. I probably can't help you then unless you're actually converting to paid members.

Why don't you split test in some percentage payout to see how it actually converts on their side. Run 20% of your traffic to the CPS links and if it converts you might actually want to switch yourself.

Or why don't you sign up with a paid account at AFF, actually upload that girls pics, fill in some BS info on her, and the guys will sign up to go to her profile, see they have to pay to contact her/see her tits, whatever, and will do so.

That's probably fraud or something, but hey, flogs, farticles, ... now fating sites?

Fating is nothing new. :)

Hi hyperion, thanks for suggestions. Right now I believe am not doing any fraud since the link to AFF clearly states it is a dating site to find fuckbuddies.It is just that this girl also has profile there. Even if the link was not clear I believe AFF dont care, since they specifically allow blind links. If they see that they migh lose the money though they probably just convert the account to % at the end of the month.

Yeah, definitely the wrong forum for e-whoring.

It's no wonder that AFF is pissed about your lead quality if you are pretending to be a "fake" girl in order to get the guys to sign up.

This entire thread is pointless. Learn how to bank the legit way or keep your dumbass questions on the black hat forums.

sorry guys, I had no idea you are so pissed off here.

nickycakes or any moderator - can you do as all favor and delete this thread? Thanks.

Hi!

Before you think I am crazy let me explain.Sorry for longer post.

I am sending some real traffic (just few days) to AFF PPC program.They converted my PPO(per order) to percentage some time ago so I cant use this. Around 500 people do a free signup daily from my link. Uniques ratio is excellent - around 10-15 per FREE signup. Totals around $1000 daily.

The thing is that I have a great feeling they will convert me to percentage program. The way I have such a great conversion rates (remember - FREE signups, I have no idea how many pay since I am in PPC) is that the people who come from my website to AFF want to see certain AFF girl member (they want to see her pics) - if they want to see her profile they must do a free sign up. That is how i get great conversion rates. Also those are all real people, 60% are from UK and US...

What do you guys think? As mentioned I have a feeling that not many people pay for membership but then again - 500+ people who sign up DAILY, I believe at least some pay.

Why am I not promoting some other dating site ? The number one reason is that I need to create account with the site I am promoting and upload the pics there so then I can direct my visitors there. So the users are more interested in seeing that girl than actually finding a f-ck buddy..If I would only include link to dating site then probably very little people would click because it is very narrow niche.

Any other adult dating sites that will pay me for free sign ups or even paid signups (per order) AND allow me to upload some pics at their dating site?

I also thought about uploading pics on some "pay per download" sites but I believe payments CPM suck..Good way would be to protect pics with survey but CPAlead.com refused me.

Or should I just wait and stick with AFF? If they convert me after 15 days (end of month) I will bring them at least 7000 free signups - maybe some will pay and bring me some % money but probably very little.

I am also open to some other affiliates if you know any. Traffic is around 50K daily. Unless I direct visitors to some pics (either on dating site,either or some downloading site etc) the conversion will be not so good, otherwise it will be great. I signed up recently for hugetraffic.com,datinggold.com, upload.com but havent really tried them,they didn't approve my account yet ...

thanksfor any advice

adultfriendfinder will give you the finger anytime.

cryptix, thanks for reply,thats funny. I would still ask if this entire thread can be removed.Thanks.

patton - got AIM/Skype? I think I can point you in the right direction... maybe we can help each other out. Let me know