I am in love... with scrapebox

arpitagarwal82

Premium Service Provider
May 15, 2007
Internet
Yes I am......:banana_sml::banana_sml:

Sometimes I feel like writing love songs for this little baby......:music06:

sweetfunny you are the [strike]man[/strike].....
[EDIT] Sweetfunny you are awesome.... :love-smiley-013:

Forget blog commenting and all... harvester alone makes my life easier....

Last edited:

P.S if you're having fun harvesting with sb, you will love hrefer... You can scrape more search engines, not that you need more than google... You can also have more control over your scrapes. I find sometimes sb misses some that hrefer picks up.

sweetfunny is a female
OMG..... :p:p:p:p

P.S if you're having fun harvesting with sb, you will love hrefer... You can scrape more search engines, not that you need more than google... You can also have more control over your scrapes. I find sometimes sb misses some that hrefer picks up.

xrumer tend to kills my VPS. So I just use it for profile blast.
I'll take your words into consideration and will try hrefer for harvesting.

No it's not quite like that. It's more like having a hot girlfriend (scrapebox) and getting to fuck her hot friend too (hrefer)

And ScrapeBox + Scrapebox API is like having your hot girlfriend fuck you while you watch the game.

I use both and more often than not, I get more sites with hrefer. Also, love the fact that the duplicate sites are removed automatically; with SB, you can scrape million sites just to find a few thousand unique domains. On the other hand, if you have the proxies and the connection, SB is much faster, also easy to clean your lists, sort them by PR, export / import and so on...