I am I the only one who thinks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

feros

Sep 26, 2006
Joel Comm's internet millionaire thing is a bunch of crap aimed at the ebook crowd, guru zombies, and seminar monkeys? I expect to see threads about how awesome this is on other forums, but on WF? Aren't you guys supposed to be calling this kind of stuff lame?

The whole point is to infiltrate the system and ruin it from the inside muahahah!

MrBurns.gif

Okay. FastFoodTV is my new freaking hero.

But again, you gotta keep giving Joel credit. The fucker is spending maybe $100k total on this whole little adventure, and is probably getting several times that worth in name recognition and brand placement. I imagine that his "shows" will be complete garbage - but I bet they'll pull viewers and in turn pull some serious advertising bucks.

Anyways. "1 grand and some hookers at my door" <- I like his pricing strategy, HA HA.

the best part

smithers... release the hounds.

This is 100% Fucking HILLARIOUS!!!

YouTube - Re: Audition to be the next Internet Millionaire

The best part about this video is that Joel Comm still gets the mention.

In fact, he gets an "editorial" style 3 minute commercial, courtesy of the youtube goof who won't "sell his soul for $10"

Instead, he'll just buzz a product for free.

Not to mention the discussion going on in the comments. Plus more discussion on wickedfire, et al.

Jizz Comm didn't even have to spend 10 bucks, and he gets more buzz than he would have if that dork did a REAL endorsement of his show.

I could care less about either of these guys, the point here is that Publicity is publicity.

How to make money:
Draw attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.