Hydramedia and Referrals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibster

Mar 13, 2007
Does anyone know how and how much does HydraMedia pay for referrals???

Cheers
Gibster :)

don't bother.

ya it is 5% - BUT - it is 5% of THEIR profit - not 5% of the gross. so it is really more like < 1%.

Millnic pays 6% lifetime. Most networks like CPAE, copeac etc do 5%. Don't waste your time referring to hydra.

I sent them a shitload of referrals last summer and was very very disappointed when i found out about their little ploy. Dirty play indeed imho.

ya it is 5% - BUT - it is 5% of THEIR profit - not 5% of the gross. so it is really more like < 1%.

Millnic pays 6% lifetime. Most networks like CPAE, copeac etc do 5%. Don't waste your time referring to hydra.

I sent them a shitload of referrals last summer and was very very disappointed when i found out about their little ploy. Dirty play indeed imho.
That's not true

Millnic does indeed have the highest referral fees, 6% is pretty fucking good. Now if only they sent me my referral check... hint hint ;)

What do you mean by their profit? Hydras? So if they get paid $20 from the advertiser, and the affiliate gets paid $18, you're saying I'd get 5% of the $2 profit hydra makes?

Status
Not open for further replies.