Human barbie??

angrykoreaman

Apr 25, 2012
Flushing NY
Just thought I'd leave this here. pretty weird/ creepy / turned on. what the fuck is going on with this world. :crap:

nahema-barbie-friends-family-11.jpg

Human Barbie Doll Introduces Her Friends and Family

Reactions: BlogHue

it figures this would turn you on.. your from queens

and you probably live somewhere of of northen blvd where they already have all these little korean/chinese rub and tuck places LOL

I know.. because I used to go these all the time :) great noodles shops

ha funny story i didnt know there were rub and tuck places around here. Anyways i went to a bar (underage at the time ) and im into my 7-8th shot and im drunk as fuck. Out of nowhere i hear like 7 sirens and the other underage kids running into the bathroom(why follow the sheeple right?). anyways im trying to stay calm as as fuck and pretend to go take a call/ smoke a cigarette and play it off like i didnt give a fuck. The cops rush right past me into the apartments next to the bar and drag out the whores lmao. my dumbass just stood there trying to catch a glimpse of their titties and shit, but one asshole cop had to turn around and ask me how old i was and the entire spiel, show me your id, yada yada. showed him my highschool id card, he asked me for my parents phone number. I gave him my phone number. my fucking voicemail goes off "hi, this is charles leave me a message." lol he just laughed and drove me him. turned out better than i thought it would. ha

I am by no means a boobs icon pro, but c'mon man, you didn't even try...

tumblr_ktwh0izevq1qzyf3ao1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkrfkeOzRG1qan1eeo1_500.jpg

Also, I've seen this barbie chick about 50x now and I'm still not turned on in any way by this bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but this is all the porcelain skin I need:

aMsYUB5.png

WeDKgVh.jpg

cqnpZlY.png

And use the Boobs icon properly next time. WF's #1 old-school rule.

2244355.jpg