[HUGE SHIT] Visualizing USA's Debts

Just crazy... There has to be a depression before we see any sort of recovery.
Don't see how the US can get out of such a debt unless dramatic change happens.

holy shit look at all that fucking cash that's just nuts really nuts why don't we just sell of Alaska make a couple trillion back lol j/k

What's under Alaska is... if those dumbfucks would let us at it.

The green bar is the 800,000 barrels a day from Alaska that they are already letting us at. The red and blue is likely what would come out of the wildlife refuge.

800px-2_USGA_ANWR_Oil.png

RON FUCKING PAUL!!!!!!!!

I swear to god, he is EXACTLY what this fucking country needs. I'm an optimistic guy, but it really saddens me that he's never going to get elected. It's like everyone's like what is the answer, how to we fix this shit? No one talks sense, and RON PAUL has the FUCKING ANSWERS!! God Damn

RON FUCKING PAUL!!!!!!!!

I swear to god, he is EXACTLY what this fucking country needs. I'm an optimistic guy, but it really saddens me that he's never going to get elected. It's like everyone's like what is the answer, how to we fix this shit? No one talks sense, and RON PAUL has the FUCKING ANSWERS!! God Damn

Pretty much. Ron Paul goes by the constitution whether he personally agrees with it or not.

Sadly I don't see him being able to get elected. Too many stupid Americans.

Pretty much. Ron Paul goes by the constitution whether he personally agrees with it or not.

Sadly I don't see him being able to get elected. Too many stupid Americans.

or maybe Ron Paul is a smart ass and people do not like that.

All of you who claimed that Bush isolated us in the international community, how well do you think Ron Paul is going to do?