Huge DB of Google Keyword Tool Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

popcorn

Sep 20, 2007
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to keep this real simple, since some of you are simple folk.

==============
What I have:
==============

I've scraped over 5m KWs from the GKT (Google's Keyword Tool). As you might know, it's a royal bitch to scrape data from the big G, but after sweating my balls for a while I've managed to crack it. I'm using it for my own shit, but have so much of it that I figured you lods might want a piece of it.

I've got all the classic stuff: KW, AdWords Competition Score (to 2 decimal places), Global Monthly Search Volume, Local Monthly Search Volume (where local = United States + English), Google Search Network Monthly Volume, and CPC. I also store the date the data was captured. It's all recent.

Bonus: I've also crawled the EMD domain availability (for com/net/org) for every KW. Booya!

It's all stored nicely in my SQL DB.

A visual representation of what we're talking about:

Screen%20Shot%202012-06-26%20at%2023.32.43.png

==============
The Offer:
==============

I'll give you the entire 5m+ KW dump (in SQL, CSV, handwritten or whatever) for $500.

OR

You can give me some specific parameters (ie. CPC >$1, local searches >1k) and I'll send you 10,000 results for $50.

==============
Buy, buy buy:
==============

PM for me with your needs and let's talk bizness.

I'm down for 1000. Can you sort it around confidence / dating / relationships?

Great! I'll PM you so that we can discuss next steps. Unfortunately I'm not yet able to take requests for particular niches, so the KWs are going to be pretty random.

I got 1000 free keywords from OP, and have managed to pick out 3 - 4 domains that I'll be registering. This data itself is incredible, there's no way you could easily collect this much yourself.

Overall, highly recommended.

Suggestion:
Some sort of trademark filtering, most of the highly valuable domains would have had issues with trademarks if registered. (Might not bother some people I guess).

I got 1000 free keywords from OP, and have managed to pick out 3 - 4 domains that I'll be registering. This data itself is incredible, there's no way you could easily collect this much yourself.

Overall, highly recommended.

Suggestion:
Some sort of trademark filtering, most of the highly valuable domains would have had issues with trademarks if registered. (Might not bother some people I guess).

Thanks for the recommendation and feedback! Glad to hear that you were able to pluck out 3-4 gems. Imagine if you had x50 the volume of keywords! There are quite a number trademark KWs in the list and you're right that some people will see this as noise. It's a royal pain to filter them out.

Thanks for the recommendation and feedback! Glad to hear that you were able to pluck out 3-4 gems. Imagine if you had x50 the volume of keywords! There are quite a number trademark KWs in the list and you're right that some people will see this as noise. It's a royal pain to filter them out.

Yea, filtering out trademarks isn't easy. Even if you just grabbed the top 1000 trademarks in the world (I'm sure there will be a few lists out there), eg: domains that contain microsoft, sony etc and filtered out them - it'd still be a massive improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.