How you go marketing your brand with limited budget these days?

Serpstat.com

Feb 23, 2017
Somewhere, beyond the sea)
The best pieces of advice I could find are these (I'm compiling in random order):

1. Press-release promotion with a company that doesn't charge too much and has good reviews.
2. Collecting emails of your clients from the very first day and start sending newsletters with your updates and new arrivals at once.
3. Cross promotion - free research of businesses that sell complementary goods or services and offering them to exchange advertising.
4. Giving free samples. That if the nature of your product allows you to share it with the public. (Very handy for SaaS type of business)
5 NOOO Google AdWords compaings That's dumb if you're operating with a tight budget.
6. Gigs on Fiver. Sure! Why not! Order a few small articles about your product; Buy twitter (instagram, facebook) followers; Buy ****** upvotes; Tweet your content to tens of thousands of followers; Promote on popular blogs; Record a video about your product; Get any type of data and market research; Create a logo; Buy backlinks.
7. Facebook Ads might actually work unlike Adwords. Advertise directly to people of certain age and sex, people who are in the relationship or single, people whose friends have birthdays soon, and so on – options are unlimited.:pimp:

Marketing your brand with low budget is a serious problem , you should try Facebook ads for genuine clients ,it can drive traffic to your site

We pour a lot of our budget into marketing and advertising right now what with the bigger ROI of most social media platforms right now with ads. In terms of working with a budget, what we did mostly is cut unnecessary costs and focus on funneling our funds on important things like supporting our remote employees and making sure everyone has an optimal space. We previously had a physical office that we were leasing but we cut down costs by transferring to a coworking space that we rent out 4 times a month for meetings. In terms of documents and files–we heavily reduced our expenditure by going paperless–saving us on resources like paper (obviously), printer, printer ink, etc. Lots of ways you can reduce on cost and improve your budget to allow for a better marketing experience!

The best pieces of advice I could find are these (I'm compiling in random order):

1. Press-release promotion with a company that doesn't charge too much and has good reviews.
2. Collecting emails of your clients from the very first day and start sending newsletters with your updates and new arrivals at once.
3. Cross promotion - free research of businesses that sell complementary goods or services and offering them to exchange advertising.
4. Giving free samples. That if the nature of your product allows you to share it with the public. (Very handy for SaaS type of business)
5 NOOO Google AdWords compaings That's dumb if you're operating with a tight budget.
6. Gigs on Fiver. Sure! Why not! Order a few small articles about your product; Buy twitter (instagram, facebook) followers; Buy ****** upvotes; Tweet your content to tens of thousands of followers; Promote on popular blogs; Record a video about your product; Get any type of data and market research; Create a logo; Buy backlinks.
7. Facebook Ads might actually work unlike Adwords. Advertise directly to people of certain age and sex, people who are in the relationship or single, people whose friends have birthdays soon, and so on – options are unlimited.:pimp:

Thanks for sharing these advice, I really agree on the majority of the, and it's always important to be able to get to some new ideas about how to do more organic types of promotions that don't require some huge amounts of money, since it's difficult to invest a lot of money in the beginning. So, I think that email outreach, cross-promotions and giving away free samples could be really benefitial methods for increasing the brand awareness and getting to new audience for our offer. They also require some preparations and research, but once we managed to do that and find ways how to properly contact desired leads, we will get on the track and start making some real progress.

If you want to market your brand you must use Google ads , Else can do SEO to do marketing your business .