How to use only $10 for PPC Arbitrage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juniodude

I need a life
Jul 31, 2006
Hey guys,
i was wondering, is there any way to use only $10 for ppc arbitrage for sites like searchfeed.com? or will i have to manually stop it?

you just put $10 in your "balance" through paypal or credit card for most ppc engines. or you can limit how mucn you spend in a day.

This should really be in the Traffic is Supreme forum.

the problem isn't manually stopping it, but the minimum deposit to start the campaign -- which is only $25.

Absolute minimum suggested budget for PPC arbitrage is $100. If you can't scrape $100 together for this, then you should not be in the game at all. Borrow it from a friend, sell yourself on the corner, pretend you're blind and stand around with a sign and a cup, be creative for god's sake! Remember, regardless of your startup costs, you won't see your income from it for another 30-60 days because of the net 30 crap, so you need to sustain yourself and your campaign for at least 60 days before you get into this.

What net 30 crap are you talking about? A successful arbitrage can produce results immediately.

Jon said:
Absolute minimum suggested budget for PPC arbitrage is $100. If you can't scrape $100 together for this, then you should not be in the game at all. Borrow it from a friend, sell yourself on the corner, pretend you're blind and stand around with a sign and a cup, be creative for god's sake! Remember, regardless of your startup costs, you won't see your income from it for another 30-60 days because of the net 30 crap, so you need to sustain yourself and your campaign for at least 60 days before you get into this.

Jon said:
Alright, so I'll play along. I have $100, what's the most effective use for that $100?

katoved said:
What net 30 crap are you talking about? A successful arbitrage can produce results immediately.

When do you get paid out for the traffic that you converted into Adsense clicks? Net 30. That's 30 days AFTER the billing month. So you need to sustain your campaign/project for 2 months until you get your check. Ya dig now?

What I did is put $25 each in 4 ppc networks just to test them out and see which one I like best and record results.

So if you only have $100 / $150 to spend on PPC Arbitrage should you limit it so that your max daily amount is something like $5 or should you not bother with limits and just let it go until your money runs out which could be in a matter of days ?

Jon said:
pretend you're blind and stand around with a sign and a cup! i love it..will travel to new york tomorrow and try it out=P maybe i can sing and dance with my deaf dog too:banana_sml:

mrvolleyball said:
So if you only have $100 / $150 to spend on PPC Arbitrage should you limit it so that your max daily amount is something like $5 or should you not bother with limits and just let it go until your money runs out which could be in a matter of days ?
I'm looking to do the same thing and only have $200 to work with, two sites $100 each.

If I go PPC arbirtage I am planning on putting a $5 a day cap on it in hopes it wouldn't hurt my profits (if any) to much while streaching that $100 as far as I can into the first 60 days. If in the event I max the $5 a day every day causing my PPC funds to be drained with in 20-40 days and profits are good I will seek an outside source for some more cash to continue my PPC until I get paid. If it holds out for 40 days (average $2.50 per day) I will be able to manage funding more PPC myself.

I'm new at this and haven't done it yet so take what I've planned with a grain of salt. Although, I hope it will turn out to be a good strategy to get me off the ground if I choose to start with arbritage.

oh, and just for the record, when i initially posted this, i didn't mean i wanted to spend only $10. just meant i wanted to spend $10 a day. sorry for confusion

Choose merchants/products that you think will work, but the payout is low. So, if the payout is typically going to be roughly $3, you only need to spend $5 to know if it is profitable. Also, make sure it is something that will be bought immediately - not something that's a free trial & might be bought a month from now.

Do not aim for something like web hosting that pays $90 per sale - it might take $200 in ads to get the first sale...

By doing this, you'll quickly see what is/isn't profitable. If you find something that is profitable (most aren't), then go hard and milk it. If you run out of $$, knowing that it makes money should make it easier to find new funds.

Rob.

enginez said:
Choose merchants/products that you think will work, but the payout is low. So, if the payout is typically going to be roughly $3, you only need to spend $5 to know if it is profitable. Also, make sure it is something that will be bought immediately - not something that's a free trial & might be bought a month from now.

Do not aim for something like web hosting that pays $90 per sale - it might take $200 in ads to get the first sale...

By doing this, you'll quickly see what is/isn't profitable. If you find something that is profitable (most aren't), then go hard and milk it. If you run out of $$, knowing that it makes money should make it easier to find new funds.

Rob.

Leave it to the one post wonders to confuse the shit out of everyone..

You're not talking about arbitrage..

:eek:fftopic:

hey jon, quick question, do you make your own PPC arbitrage sites(i mean if i did it correctly, it's relatively easy, haven't tested it out yet though) or do you outsource?

I'm betting jon's arbitrage "sites" are simply a 1 page templated script that dynamically pulls relevant content based on the KW (which would be passed in URL) -- that's the way I'm getting ready to launch anyway.

mr.b said:
I'm betting jon's arbitrage "sites" are simply a 1 page templated script that dynamically pulls relevant content based on the KW (which would be passed in URL) -- that's the way I'm getting ready to launch anyway.
I would guess 2-3 pages per niche since that's what he has recommended. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.