How to use my facebook followers?

bombshell

Jun 25, 2009
Hi,

I run a small wordpress blog , in last 4 years i got like 134,000 followers in my facebook page, but i am unable to use them

can anyone tell me how can i engage them to my site and convert to website visitors?

Reshare in FB articles from your blog providing 'eye-catching' comments and titles. Besides, ask your friends from time to time to comment your blog post in FB and share links among their FB friends. Also, you may involve followers to your website by handling some sweepstakes or just asking people to write article on some topic relevant to your blog niche and the best article will be published on your blog.

I think you should post your blog link in your FB page time by time and ask to your followers to share it and also like it.

The guys are right, you can connect your FB followers to the blog by sharing links to blog posts on the FB page. Do this in a manner to catch their interest, not just dublicating the same content, force them to click on the link by teazing their mind.

Hi,

I run a small wordpress blog , in last 4 years i got like 134,000 followers in my facebook page, but i am unable to use them

can anyone tell me how can i engage them to my site and convert to website visitors?

Did you try to use remarketing tactic when you are creating Facebook ads? You could place Facebook ads to the ones that visited your site, or vice versa, to the ones that are already your followers. The best way to convert them to website visitors is by paid ads, that's the quickest method at the same time.

You can try with some giveaway prize at your website and post that to your page. So that they will visit to your website.

A more profitable way to use your facebook followers would be to get them into an email list. You should do that for anyone who checks you out on any platform anyway, but since facebook has now limited their organic reach, your best best as a marketer is to get your facebook fans to some list that way you can use email marketing to warm them up or future sales.

Be Visible.
Define your web strategies.
Create a landing page.
Increase your website's “stickiness.” Ensuring that your potential customers don't leave too early is critically important; many visitors leave immediately after they land.
Provide a call to action.

Buying Facebook followers is the easiest and most successful technique to grow the number of followers, since it may take longer if you do not buy followers. If you Buy Facebook followers, your account's reach may increase and more and more people may visit your account and it may also increases your account credibility .

Buy Real Facebook followers is so important to increase your content reach and you might get famous too . Famups.com is a website which provides you with real fb followers to boost your account .

Try to give something for free such as ebooks or something useful which can engage your followers . Also share links and content of your website in Facebook:thumbsup:

Marketing can help. Run a campaign and announce it on Facebook. You can rank it on your blog if CMS allows it. For example, the top subscriber of the month