How to track leads with a Partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSharted

Feb 12, 2008
Orange, CA
I am a noob to Affiliate Marketing and just recently broke out of my lurker shell (I actually JUST got approved for NeverblueAds this morning! BYAH!). I had a question about how I would go about tracking leads with a partner.

Explanation: I have a friend who is helping me out and his role would be just to bring traffic to my landing page and generating leads for me. In turn he wants the credit (payout) from the people he brings to my site that convert, which I don't have a problem with.

Situation: Being that we only have 1 affiliate ID (mine) and I have 1 website with a landing page. How could I go about distinguishing which leads of HIS converted vs which leads are mine? (almost as if he was my affiliate) Is anyone else in a similar situation?

Any Advice would be appreciated and Thanks in Advance....

Wow, I didn't realize that was all there was too it. Just adding the code to end. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I appreciate your first post being one that helped me out. :) .... even thought you called me nub ...which I don't deny :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.