How to rank ezinearticles/lenses/hubs cheaply?

cowsgonemad

Jun 11, 2010
Behind a proxy
hey guys,

I'm submitting like hundreds of articles in a niche targeting very long tail keywords ( like less than 100 search volume per month) There's obviously very little competition but it will probably still take a "nudge" to get them to rank at the top. I can't spend more than a few bucks per article since there are hundreds of them. So what would you suggest I do? Mass bookmark each of them? Xrumer them? scrapebox them? What would be best for this?

I don't know how this would scale for you, but I've found that setting up a wordpress.com blog, writing a single post about the keyword, and then tagging it appropriately is a good way to give juice to a Squidoo lens.

hey guys,

I'm submitting like hundreds of articles in a niche targeting very long tail keywords ( like less than 100 search volume per month) There's obviously very little competition

Hey cows, how's it going?

Search volume alone does not always predict competition accurately. I know
of a few pills that get very few searches/mo, but are quite competitive
because each sale pays very well.

I can't spend more than a few bucks per article since there are hundreds of them.

Anyways, one solution would be to promote one page of yours and on that
page link to those articles. This way you can spend all your "few bucks"
promoting that one page and that page splits the juice evenly or any way
you want to those articles.

Just a thought,
Bompa

You may try with social media websites. These social media websites have tendency to rank high, if you have good content, your content will definitely get a boost.

And for improving their visibility, get number of backlinks from quality websites.

I would go for a mix of Social Bookmarks and Blog Comments since both types of backlinks are quite cheap to create and they tend to get noticed by Google quite fast :)

.edu backlinks are powerful or not??
You tell us edu master.
lol!

You may try with social media websites. These social media websites have tendency to rank high, if you have good content, your content will definitely get a boost.

And for improving their visibility, get number of backlinks from quality websites.

Get this buddy. We cannot tell the competition is until we see the First page / Top 3 but if you say it's easy then will stick to it.

Get backlinks from social sites.
Facebook, Xanga, Mulitply, tumblr, live journal, hi5 and vox also include Wordpress blogs, blogger. That alone will take you to the first page even top1 if indexed properly for easy competition. Put some RSS backlinks to your backlink as well. That will also get you indexed in a few hours. Tried and tested.

Also Don't forget to bookmark your site and bookmark all the backlinks you have, you'll get into 1st place of google in easy terms with just that backlinking. Also Put a Vid on your site as well will give you big boost

If still your stuck in the top 3 etc etc then get some of this shit below :D
.edu backlinks are powerful or not??

Walter

Bookmarks and Always Do web 2.0 For these links..so It will Strong backlink to your hubpages and Ezinearticles.

Thansk.

I don't think it's worth it to try ranking articles on article directories anymore. It just seems to be a lot more difficult than in the past, even just slapping up a one page site and trying to rank it is easier than ranking an article on a directory nowdays.

Bookmark them with spin text......also use social sites to through them out.... in sequence