How to quickly check to see if a backlink is indexed?

Site: URL of link to check follows

Scrapebox does this and does it well

You can do this by Scrapebox. It is very easy. Via 'import url list' button load your all links and then click the 'check indexed' button. You will know quickly and accurately.

Thanks for the tips guys. Does Scrapebox perform the checking by issuing: "site:backlink-url" for each link and scraping the results? If so, will Google get mad if you feed many links?

Thanks for the tips guys. Does Scrapebox perform the checking by issuing: "site:backlink-url" for each link and scraping the results? If so, will Google get mad if you feed many links?

Google will get very mad if you don't use scrapebox with proxies. But usually I just check them without proxies, I have a VPN and I just switch proxy when Google gets mad at me. It works increasingly well.

Backlinks which created 2 weeks ago such as:

They didn't yet get indexed by Google (for this time).

You need to force Google to index them through ping service such as Lindexed, Linkicious, etc. And you can create web 2.0 pages from different web 2.0 sites then post them into the web 2.0 sites then ping them.

Just run them through a pinging service a few times and forget about them. Google will eventually pick them up, or they won't. It probably isn't worth your time to obsess over it.

Haven't seriously used SEOquake. But I do think it works too. I just turn it off most of the time. I do manual checking thru Google.