How To Pick Up Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

so lame. I love that they think they're actually getting the right numbers.

When I was in the single scene, I don't think I ever gave out my real number (just fake numbers) in situations like that... It was just obvious what they were doing.

edit: obviously casanova is getting the right numbers but yeah if you look like that, it wouldn't be hard to find hook ups.

So basically the technique is to ask as many women for their phone number as possible. The guy's a genius! Why don't they get him to teach some fat ugly bastard how to pull women and film the results of that!

This guy has an amazing affiliate program
You can Make 101K if you only get 5200 sales

aff-income.gif

+ You'll get girls phone numbers!!!!

This Paul Janka guy, although he's Harvard educated, but he is living in a small apartment in NYC. He doesn't believe in picking up women in a club. He does day game. And I think he gets laid because of his looks. Nothing more...

This Paul Janka guy, although he's Harvard educated, but he is living in a small apartment in NYC. He doesn't believe in picking up women in a club. He does day game. And I think he gets laid because of his looks. Nothing more...

the looks help him out a lot no question, but hes got the combination.... looks and confidence. nothing beats that.

Nope the girls hes dating are cute...

Also note this guy said hell bang any girl and that he isn't picky...

Its the numbers game talk to 100 girls get 10 number prob score with 1 of those 10.

My very first post was about how Pick Up is same as Aff Marketing and I got the big 'ol fail boat.

Its not the looks, but the guy's a douche. I have a friend who picks up a lot, and he's awesome to hang out with. Having no personality is actually a liability when picking up, not an asset like this guy makes it out to be.

When I was in the single scene, I don't think I ever gave out my real number (just fake numbers) in situations like that... It was just obvious what they were doing.

Most guys screw up on that part -- they feel that they have the number so they have the girl. What a bunch of retards.

Seriously, if your game is not up to the level -- and you don't make any effort into having the girl chase you, SHE WILL FLAKE OUT on day two... even if you have her correct number.

In any case, finding real numbers easy to find out since you just straight away dial from your cellphone -- I usually ask the girl to give me a missed-call on my cell phone. If she refuses then it is my game which is not up to the mark. Talking from whole lot of experience in here.

To talk in affiliate lingo, traffic doesn't matter -- conversions too.

PS: Read PickupStories.com ( http://pickupstories.com ) for some good field-reports.

Just like anything this requires practice and some kahunas.
I just dont understand why you'd want to have sex 6 times in one night - I like the first couple times after that its not the same - well I guess some chicks can have like 5 orgasms one after the other. not guys. But all that can happen before I have mine.

I usually ask the girl to give me a missed-call on my cell phone.

Lol, I always do that as well. Also, because both of us are drunk when taking number, you can make mistakes. The swings in scoring are ridicuolous, when you're good you feel like it's so easy and when you're on a bad streak it's impossible.

You can get sick of meeting women out as well, first date conversations are so forced. I say this guy never had a girlfriend, he's the personality of a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.